1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duckie is Sorry she broke the rules AFK Skilling :'( and wants another chance. Pretty Please

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Duckie, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duckie

Duckie Fresh Spawn

Username: Duckkiie

Punished by: xMetu

Server: CC Survival

Date punished: 26th January 2020

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Perma

Reason: AFK Skilling

Plea: I'm not gonna try and pretend I didn't do anything, as ye I totally did. I play a lot of games with a lot of people and me trying to be efficent at stuff, used methods that aren't allowed on the server.
    However, I do feel a permanent ban is a little harsh considering this is my first and only offence (to my knowledge) and I have had no noticeable warning as to this, I just simply tried to log in today to find perma banned.
    After being kicked from the server a while back (not understanding what it was at first) I then realised, especially when Rex mentioned in passing about it being bannable, I was like, ye I shouldnt be doing this, and stopped.
    So, I admit I did something wrong but the perma ban is a bit much, personally I feel a fairer punishment would be a temp ban and to reset my mcMMO (as that is the only gain made), and I will treat this as a final warning, with anything else resulting in perm ban.

I hope you consider this, as I do enjoy playing on the server, and am not meaning harm, just -200iq at times.

Edit: I feel I also want to add in, that I have shown myself as a supporter of the server by donating towards server costs, and I, would like to think, am a helpful and friendly person who is well liked on the server for supporting others. This was not malicious, jsut overly competitive at too much stuff and not enough brain cells to think it through properly :(
    Also Ener needs me, we have really enjoyed playing together, and He yelled at me and I feel bad that i've let him down (this is genuinely true, I know him IRL and having to face him about it was a punishment in itself)

Edit2: Changed Title of post as per Rex's Feedback
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. http_elliott

http_elliott Member

You've always been nice when I've seen you in the server so I would hate to see you go :(
    Good luck and uh... tut tut.
  3. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

Neutral.
    Any player who plans to play here long-term is expected to be at least a bit familiar with the rules. If you had even just skimmed through the rules you would have known that auto-clicking is bannable. Nonetheless, good luck. I personally trust that this wasn't much more than a dumb mistake, and that if you were unbanned you wouldn't continue. Just gotta hope Metu feels the same.

Side note: Please elaborate on your thread title. I seriously can't stand when people use titles that aren't even nearly as specific as they should be. It's misleading.
  4. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

I will reset your swords mcmmo. Please do not use an autoclicker on CC again.
    Ban will be reduced to 30 days.
    Accepted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.