KingRayven's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by KingR4yv3n, Jan 12, 2020.

1. KingR4yv3n

KingR4yv3n Build Team Staff Member

Title: KingRayven's helper application.

Username: KingRayven.

Date Joined: Day 1 of map 4.

Time Played: 360 total playing hours on map 5.

Rank(s): MCMMO level: 218, Donor rank: Diamond, Staff rank: Build team.

Position: Helper.

Timezone: Eastern European timezone (GMT+3)

Past Punishments: 1 ban, 1 mute. All during the early days of map 4.

About: Not much things that are intresting about my life. I'm just a boy who enjoys playing games to escape from reality. I'm currently a medical student at the university of Athens so as you may have imagined, yes I do read a lot. I wouldn't consider myself as a nerd though, I like having long walks with my friends and my fat dog, traveling, meeting new people, eating food etc. Just like every normal guy!

Reason: First and foremost, I love helping people in real life and nothing changes while playing on ConcpiracyCraft. From my early steps at the game I find myself helping players whether they're new or old, without expecting anything as a return. Additionally, I'm very well awared of the rules that the server has in order to maintain the balance that's aquaried to keep it smoothly running. Also, from my personal experience, I can handle situations quite good without being afraid of getting hated or hardly critisized, meaning that I can work under pressure. Moreover I'd like to interact with both the community and the staff team in depth (by helping), in ways I can't with my current position. I think that this role would suit me based on how mature I am and most importantly when it comes to professionalism, especially at this point where the server is having a "hard time" due to the lack of active staff. (Check additional comments)

Experience: None.

Server: Survival

Discord: Rayven#1983

Additional Comments: Don't get me wrong. By saying "lack of active staff " doesn't mean that we don't have capable staff to manage the server. Being a staff member I know for a fact that we do have a great staff team. What I'm trying to say is that even though we have staff to moderate the chat, there are times where things would get out of hand and no one is there to pacify the situation. Staff are humans and they have real problems to deal with (School, jobs, etc), from that we understand that they don't always have time to be around. Some of you may say that "malicious" gamers can be dealt with a report, which is true but not as effective as an immediate action. Many newcomers join the game while the chat appears to be a "war zone" this could potentially create a bad image, which is not what I personaly want to happen to the server I have my best virtual memories at. Ending my application I'd like to say that I'm online at core-hours and times that mods and helpers are usually not, plus I'm well known to the ingame community and my interplay with it is fairly good. Furthermore I have the will to help the server be a better place by creating a safe and positive enviroment that players will have a blast playing to, without getting annoyed of people who try to destory others personal experience.

Thanks for your time,

Rayven.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  2. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Trial Helper Staff Member

I'm sure you'd make a great helper!
    You're active, helpful friendly. I will say that it seems a lot of your reasons as to why the server needs more staff have been... inspired by the application I made yesterday, going so far as to repeat some of my points almost word-for-word. Nonetheless good luck. I look forward to seeing where this app takes you! :)
  3. KingR4yv3n

well, your inspiration came from real facts drawned by the game, so did mine! Thanks though.:p
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  4. Osleya

Osleya Active Member

+1 for sure
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. xMetu

xMetu Mod Staff Member

+1, I think you should get helper. I see you always helping, welcoming players, being friendly. Known you for pretty long and seen your improvements, i'd be happy to have you on the staff team (as helper and builder). Gl
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. http_elliott

http_elliott Member

Although I've never spoken to you in-game it's a good application and you seem to be well respected by other longtime members of the community. We also need more staff.

+1 :)
  7. KingR4yv3n

Thanks Tan ;)
  8. KingR4yv3n

Thanks catto ;)
  9. KingR4yv3n

Thanks Lord!;)
  10. Fedora_Fox

Fedora_Fox Member

+1 for sure!
    I think Ray will be a very good helper, he has helped me in the past when I was a newbie, and I see him helping others too. :)
  11. KingR4yv3n

How could I not help a foxy? :p
  12. DIMISS

DIMISS Member

Big +1 good luck kiki :3
  13. KingR4yv3n

Thanks didi;)
  14. Cluster21

Cluster21 Helper Staff Member

Everything I wanted to say was already stated by the others, so +1 and Good Luck ! :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. KingR4yv3n

Thanks cluster sama;)