1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheekizms & Mirlexa211 Shop Licence Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by cheekizms, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekizms

cheekizms Fresh Spawn

Username: (ME)Cheekizms (WIFE) Mirlexa211
    Ranks: Architect / Diamond for both
    Shop Name: The Cabin
    Shop Coordinates: X-3838.095 Y 65 Z 4256.519, facing East
    Shop Description: Blocks, Drops & Dyes
    Shop Tag: &a/warp Cabin
    Icon: CampFire
    Additions:/Shop listing,Warp,Tag Both Cheekizms & Mirlexa211 listed as Owners

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Mirlexa211

Mirlexa211 Fresh Spawn

looking forward to feedback from everyone. it has been a fun experience setting up this shop. I would love to be a member of the shop owner "team" as I feel they are some great people. can't wait to get to know you all more.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

Neutral most of your drops are sold at other shops. Why does your stop stand out?
  4. cheekizms

cheekizms Fresh Spawn

Thanks for your feedback cp12cwp.

The Cabin offers 14 colors of dyed CURED concrete opposed to just selling concrete in powdered form. We also have 14 colors of Terracotta, 14 colors of wool , 14 colors stained glass and of course we sell dye itself. The openness of our layout also stands out from the rest by giving a outdoor feel surrounded by pleasant scenery . We have a river next to our shop that will be used for weekend boat races with prizes in the next few weeks and depending on the participation from the community will be hosting a league style tournaments . We do feel our shop provides something a little different and has a great opportunity to bring the community some fun.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. RexTheGreat37

RexTheGreat37 Active Member

+1!
    I really do look forward to seeing your guy's shop open! Despite normally being quiet in-game, you two seem really friendly (Mirlexa went as far as to ASK me if she could outstock my glass at Maple, which I really do appreciate lol) and I think the server could benefit from your shop's presence, along with the positive energy you bring to it. Also looking forward to your events ;)
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. cheekizms

cheekizms Fresh Spawn

Thank you Rex.. We do stay quit yes me more so then Mirlexa for sure. I been focused on optimizing our farms over the last month. Hopefully as they become more efficient we will be able to get to no more people.
  7. Mirlexa211

Mirlexa211 Fresh Spawn

I do have to say that it stands out enough for someone to come and empty whole sections in the shop before it is even open. imagine when other people have access as well. :)
  8. xMetu

xMetu Active Member

Nice shop, everything is stocked well.. except concrete
    Can you stock that to at least 50% first, then you're good to go
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Mirlexa211

Mirlexa211 Fresh Spawn

It was bought out by cp when he came and checked it out. But as soon as I'm home from work I will restock it with the backstock. Will be fixed.
  10. cheekizms

cheekizms Fresh Spawn

Im not sure the game he is playing but its not appreciated. Its pretty toxic to have a shop owner buy you out while your trying to get a shop License.

Im sitting at CP's store now looking at all his Cured Concrete and wondering how to approach this. I could buy his entire store out every day for the rest of the year if i choose to. I promise my real life pockets are deeper then his.

What I will not do not wish to do is spend my time doing buybacks from other shop owners, thats a pretty insane way to spend your free time. Cured Concrete is a item I was planning on stocking on my weekends but is now restocked. That being said, there needs to be some ethics among shop owners.

83147098_574475296439245_3826172801052573696_n.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. Fedora_Fox

Fedora_Fox Member

Cute shop, I can see myself buying from this warp in the future. +1 from me :)
  12. Mirlexa211

Mirlexa211 Fresh Spawn

for the time being i took down the sale signs on the concrete until i have enough backstock to refill at a moments notice. it should only take me a couple days to have enough backstock to make me happy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.