(Partially implemented! ) /d Chicken and other disabled disguises

Discussion in 'General' started by phobosmoon, Dec 23, 2019.

1. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

Hello Conspiracy craft .
    We can all agree the disguise command is fun . But more fun for some than others.
    Some disguises have been disabled , Others are not available at all.

notably "chicken , husk , mooshroom , zombievillager ,zombiehorse and skeletonhorse "

cc runs a plugin called LibsDisguises
    according to
    the documentation the following mob disguises are available
    "bat blaze cave_spider chicken cow creeper ender_dragon enderman ghast giant horse donkey mule skeleton_horse undead_horse iron_golem magma_cube mushroom_cow ocelot pig pig_zombie sheep silverfish skeleton wither_skeleton slime snowman spider squid villager witch wither wolf zombie zombie_villager"

As well as the non mob disguises
    "arrow boat dropped_item ender_crystal ender_pearl ender_signal experience_orb falling_block fireball firework fishing_hook item_frame leash_hitch minecart minecart_chest minecart_furnace minecart_hopper minecart_mob_spawner minecart_tnt painting primed_tnt small_fireball snowball splash_potion thrown_exp_bottle wither_skull"

from this information we can assert that chicken, mushroom_cow, undead_horse(zombie_horse) and skeleton_horse do exist within our plugin .

My own group the Chicken Empire has suffered as a result of the disabled chicken disguise.
    effecting overall mission , recruiting and marketability of said group.

We applaud the reinstatment of disguise command.
    And request the activation of the disabled disguises.

Please like this post to help it move alone.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. PeachBear88

PeachBear88 Fresh Spawn

A very well written piece I must say. This player makes a very good point. Why should the Chicken Empire suffer? They have not done anything wrong.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. SkHavBee

SkHavBee Fresh Spawn

I just want my old disguises back ngl. Some people buy ranks for the disguises and because of map5 they can no longer disguise as that specific mob
  4. Algol Vela

Algol Vela Fresh Spawn

While there's also some other problems with disguises I adressed in a previous post, this one seems to be the easiest to take on. Why were those disguises left out in the first place? Personally I probably wouldn't have noticed chicken, but as a zombie, I do miss the husk disguise.
    Not to mention the zombie horse, as far as Minecraft goes, that's the only thing I want for Christmas (disguise or spawn egg) ;_;
  5. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I mean it doesn't effect Me but I would be annoyed if this was my case and walrus were in the game and I couldn't diguiseas a Walrus because of it. Im sure jamm prob forgot cuz he had to make vouchers for all of them. Just let him know
  6. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

Have asked and directed his attention to this thread
    tho i am not certain he saw my communications
    Thank you for a productive comment, walrus
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  7. SkHavBee

SkHavBee Fresh Spawn

Imagine as a Christmas present, all the disguises were unlocked for everyone on the server. That'd be epic xD
  8. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

i would be content with just the Chicken Disguise lol
  9. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

i did buy my rank for the chicken disguise last map . and i loved it till the update :)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

It says in TOS of buying that he can change your ranks perks so it's a risk
    • List
  11. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

I think this is most compact way to sum up this request :)
  12. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

seems this thread will need to be put on life support or get new material ,
    i would like to at least know the reason for our missing disguises. if we are going to make it a non issue...
  13. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Ngl Phobos necro posting is annoying. You can simply do this on a status or get discord and ask in support or in Jamms dms
    • List
  14. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

status is a good suggestion . iv tried dms . i can try again .

Id not even considered using status message . thank you walrus.
  15. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

No worries I'll let jamm know on discord too
  16. AtomicDusk

AtomicDusk Fresh Spawn

+1 I would greatly enjoy some of these disguises honestly, Mooshrooms are adorable as well as the zombie disguises since zombies are great :p. I never got the chance to use these, so I just think it'd be fun.
  17. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

I have brought the chicken disguise to Jamm's attention and it has been re-added :)

ChickenArmy.png
    First one babyyyy
  18. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

thank you THANK YOU < thank you thank you thank you hew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  19. phobosmoon

phobosmoon Member

fuck yeah hew~! thank youuuuu
  20. Algol Vela

Algol Vela Fresh Spawn

Nice achievement for this thread. But now I wonder... why only chicken? Weren't there more disguises available that aren't unlocked yet? Considering the boom in disguise vouchers going around the server lately, this might be the right time to add more variation to the feature.