My Username

Discussion in 'Evaluated' started by Homoparvulus, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homoparvulus

Homoparvulus Fresh Spawn

Hello, I encountered an issue on the server, that is my username (Homoparvulus) caused me to be flagged by your anti-swearing chat filter. I can understand why, as the phrase Homo can be used derogatorily towards homosexuals, I assure you however my username is in no way intending to be offensive. The name comes from the Latin Homo, meaning man, and parvulus, meaning small. Due to the nature of Latin this can be translated into a number of phrases, literally Small man or child and more figuratively 'man who matters not' or some variation thereof. I was intentionally kicked many times from the server by a member of staff and told to change my username, then upon joining later was told to make an appeal here by another member. I hope you can help me on this matter, I understand the phrase may be sensitive but wholeheartedly believe I have caused no offense. I have been playing on this account for a very long time with the same username, and on all my other gaming accounts too. Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear back soon.
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Unban him!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.