John Fitzgerald Kennedy's Deathday

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by JFK9411, Nov 21, 2019.

1. JFK9411

JFK9411 Member

56 years ago on this day, 22/Nov/1963, the 35th President of The United States was assassinated in Texas.

People playing in CC will always see a big =JFK= in chat. Yes, JFK is personally the best President that served the US - Putting the Communist Soviet in shame, dismissing missiles placed right in the American's backyard, holding up tank guns straight against the Red Flag in front of the Berlin Wall... The list goes on.

Yes, I managed to give him a rebirth, despite a lack of functioning brains. Am always asked about the details of it, hence, shall I introduce it here.

About JFK's Avatar:
    Username: JFK9411
    Avatar Operation Timezone: UTC+8

What I like most: Architecture, Automobile, Taxes, Civilisation. Marilyn Monroe
    What I hate most: Library with windows, Open-top cars, Texas, Communism, Richard Milhous Nixon

What I do most in game: Planning buildings, Hiring workers to build the given buildings, /fix Brain, /flu
    What I do least in game: Wasting time in mining and farming

Okay, that shall be enough for the time being. There's another important announcement to make here.

My College Diploma exam is coming near, real near. For a period of 6 months I shall not be on as frequent, or in other words, will only be on to maintain minimum management of the shop and the city. The leave is going to take effect since 01/Dec.

Hence, here, I am inviting people who are trust worthy to be the Manager of the City, and sustain the city development and construction for me. I have planned blueprints and I can provide to the Managers, or if you like, you can arrange and improvise them at your own will. I will log on if necessary, and come back after April and May, no worries.

Please contact if you are interested taking up the role. Discord: JFK9411#6398.

Nevertheless, lastly, Rest In Peace our President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. May God bless you all.

Wikipedia Link of the Assasination
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

4. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

I can't be the only one that thinks you randomly set your name as ''JFK'' and then went with John F. Kennedy, can I?

Anyhow, you take care Mr. President, wish you the best of luck with your exam <3 .
  5. RazotayX

Presidents take exams? Man that sucks.
  6. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

Presidents are humans after all.
  7. RazotayX

Are they?
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Vexto

Vexto Member

I'm also busy with work but let me be one of the managers
  9. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

Okay Cpt. Kalmar
  10. Briethor

Briethor Fresh Spawn

About JFK's assassination, i'm convinced that either MJ-12 or the Federal Reserve used their sway on the CIA to infiltrate the SS and take him out ; mean while setting up Lee Harvey Oswald as the patsy. The motive ? - putting currency back on the gold standard. the aliens need that gold to spray in their atmosphere. Nibiru just doesn't put out heat like it used to, and plannet-X must stay warm!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. JFK9411

JFK9411 Member

Sorry wasn't on the forums at all these days. You're in ;)
  12. xMetu

xMetu Mod Staff Member

JFK is best president +1