New Gamemode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cp12cwp, Nov 12, 2019.

1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Considering Jamm doesn't want to go do a completely seperate gamemode completely going away from survival what if we added creative? Let's say that there's the issue of server being full. We could have a creative server to test our build ideas before constructing them in survival. I dont see it being hard to implement either because we have had a cannon server. Have similar claims system and easily be able to re introduce it. Lmk what you think down below.
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

+1
  3. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

we already have a "build world" it's just not accessible for players without the permission.
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Ah
  5. RazotayX

Its the dev world. Only players that are helping the developers test something are allowed to tp to that world. It has nothing to do with the creative gamemode.
  6. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I mean it wouldn't be hard to convert the cannon server to a creative 1. Really it's the same thing just bigger plots
  7. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

I've considered this a little. Not sure yet though.
  8. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Okay happy to see ur responding to a thread. Maybe make a poll?
    "Cp12cwp suggested blahs blahs. Do yall want?"
  9. RazotayX

“cp12cwp gave Sami nitro.” Cp12cwp established a giveaway!” “MOTHERFUDGING CP suggested a gamemode!!!”
    Okay dude, we know your amazing. Now chill.
  10. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Plzz mew gamemode.
  11. Goazart

I only like doing gamemodes that I'm confident will be competitive in the marketplace and better than what's already out there though. Idk what I could bring to the table with the creative gamemode that isn't already done elsewhere.. So don't count on this.
  12. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

No worries. I know it may not benefit you but it would still be nice to have. I understand if u cant add but it's nice to have also considering the schem mod dont exist now
  13. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Lmao ty. However I just enjoy doing it. Chilling isnt my thing kek
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. RazotayX

Guess I can’t blame you for that.
  15. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

:)
  16. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Connect ur bungeecord to my old creative server
  17. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Kek
  18. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

Hmm...

If I have to say, the most competitive will be mini-games that aren't straight copies of those big servers. Since CC lacks devs, that's not gonna happen in the near future : /

I personally feel like focusing on one gamemode will be the best. Quality > Quantity

Edit: My word competitive rly means competitive in the market, compare to Survival, Factions, Skyblock, Prison etc. My apologies if I didn't clarify
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  19. Goazart

By competitive I don't mean a competitive gamemode, I mean one that performs well and has a useful place in the market.

I agree though.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  20. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

bring back kitpvp