1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Build Event Results

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Jamm, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

The results are in! There were a total of 10 submissions for this build event, making it our biggest one so far. That also means it was the most competitive, but there are still only 3 winners! Let's take a look..

The winner!
    First place for this event goes to @Rahat_Elric , with his build titled "Witch's Isle."

Witch's Isle was the top rated submission when all of the judges scores were averaged together. It scored a total of 35.7 points from all of the judges 1-10 scores.
    [​IMG]
    I think this build won because it not only looked pretty cool, but it was a lot different from all of the others. It shows a normal concept, a jack'o'lantern, but once you go inside, there's a series of puzzles that you must complete successfully to go through the build. We've never seen anything like this from a submission and it really broke the mold of what's normal and it paid off! Congrats, @Rahat_Elric!

You can see his submission here: https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/13514/

Second place!​
    Second place goes to @AxNeoGaming with his build titled "JACK."

JACK received a total score of 33.7.
    [​IMG]

This build is very simple, but done in an elegant and stylish way. I like how well he is able to blend the environments he makes with great looking colors, and at the same time, making it look novel. He has placed in a past build event as well, with his UFO build. Congrats @AxNeoGaming!

You can see the submission here: https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/13501/

Third place!
    Third place goes to @Declark with this build titled "The Cavern of Eternal Rest".

The Cavern of Eternal Rest scored a total of 30.8 points among the judges.
    [​IMG]

@Declark's build is a bit different than all of the other submissions, and it's actually sort of terrifying. It features a story about a girl named Ren that encounters a cavern with two very large portals.. Inside the cave, she found a book which instructed her to sacrifice 10 of her friends in order to activate the portals. It doesn't say how she did it, and I don't really want to know.. But she did, and then all hell broke loose, leading to the spread of an evil plague on the world. After that, everyone on Earth died a slow and painful death. Congrats @Declark! Ren is a freakin' savage LOL.

Honorable mention!
    Since there were so many submissions, I decided to do an honorable mention for what would have been 4th place. Congrats @Sneakyboy27 and @69Chromosomes on your build titled Monster Mansion.

Monster Mansion received a total of 30.5 points.
    [​IMG]

Here is a list of the rest of the submissions and the scores they received.
    5th place - @xMetu, @TehAwesomestKitteh, @Cluster21 (29.5 points)
    6th place - @cp12cwp (28.4 points)
    7th place - @Zenilyth (24.2 points)
    8th place - @JustCube (23.3 points)
    9th place - @edrian09 (18.5 points)
    10th place - @OzzyGaming (15.6 points)

Thanks to everyone for participating! If you did not score as well as you hoped for, feel free to reach out to some of the judges for a critique of your submission, and how you can improve for future build events. If you placed 1st-3rd, please contact me on Discord to receive your prizes.

We will definitely be hosting another build event before the year ends. Christmas/Winter build events are usually the biggest and most participated in build event we hold each year. Maybe we can break a record for the next one and have more contestants!
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Trial Helper Staff Member

Gg everyone
  3. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

congratulations to the winners ^_^