SAMI IS ACTUALLY A WALRUS!!! Not a bot!

Discussion in 'Survival' started by cp12cwp, Nov 1, 2019.

1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Hello everyone today I'm here today to expose sami!! Let's begin.
    ---
    Firstly, the W in in walrus is obvious. He underlined the word "What" in his steam account. That's obviously our first hint [​IMG]
    How do I know this is our first hint?
    [​IMG]
    If you look. It is first on that list. So that means twitter is our next clue. Let's take a look to why the next clue is obviously an A making the a in walrus
    [​IMG]
    As you can see Azarath is his home. which means he is obviously a walrus. So now we have an A and a W but here's another clue to why the next letter is obviously an A.
    Sami has 4 letters and the 2nd letter is an A and the second letter of Walrus is also an A! Coincidence? I think not.
    Next we have the L. This one is also quite obvious.
    Sami's ID for discord is
    204254115759390720. Count to the 12th number and u get to the 9. Then subtract 4 as its sami (4 letters) so u get to the 1. Which is the 8th number. 1 looks like an L therefore its quite obvious that's the 3rd letter.
    Characters that could be interchanged, indeed, would save money in the days of moveable type which is why they look so similar. Now we are onto the R. So we have Sami_Darkangel. The 7th letter in his name is an R. Subtract the amount of A's in his name to get 4 as ur subtracting 3. Now count the 4th letter in walrus. Omg it's an R! That cannot be a coincidence. Now we have the u. This one was harder to find but I did find it. I assume it was so hard because there's not a "u" in the name Sami_Darkangel, but then I realised...sami doesn't like factions which has no u, but survival does! The 2nd letter is a U so you know what that means? Wall-E 2 never came out so let's look at that. The letter u is the 21st letter in the alphabet, 5 away from the end so if we look at the 5th letter in Ben Burtt, the sound producer Of Wall-E we see that it's a U!!! Wall-E may be a robot. But so far we have discovered...sami is not. However u may still not believe me so let's prove u wrong! So where does the s come from you may be asking. Well on may 5th he sent me a meme. As you know he tends to use the 5 for the beginning of his name instead of an s. So if we look at this here[​IMG]
    May is the 5th month right and he sent it on the 5th, so I guess this was his final clue from the start...he really emphasized the 5 in that day so I knew it had to be Look at the url. The 5th letter is a s!!!! There you go everyone sami is not a bot but a WALRUS!
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

thonkderp.png
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

5. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

I'm neither gonna confirm nor deny your assertion. :p
  6. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

The evidence is here! I must call judge Judy
  7. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

[​IMG]
  8. 69Chromosomes

69Chromosomes Fresh Spawn

Doxx
  9. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Mightynutella cute.
  10. professor_7mada

professor_7mada Well-Known Member

11. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN!?!?!? my head is gonna explode.
    Plz reword this.

How do you count to 12 and suddenly get to 9?!?! No logic im confused.
  12. RazotayX

I refuse to accept this! sami is no walrus! he is the most bestest competentest bot that existeth. yes, verymuch so.
  13. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

12th number*
  14. RazotayX

Oooooooooohhhhhh...
  15. Cluster21

Cluster21 Helper Staff Member

Sami is not a walrus, i can confirm :)
    As you know xMetu is his alt , so the fact , Sami is a catto bot :D
  16. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Lies
  17. BulletIR

BulletIR Member

bruh i have to remember 200 drugs name and their mechanism and ppl here arguing over a botty