Why expert1970 was given multiple dubs of gets and over 100 IG spawners?

Discussion in 'Evaluated' started by Rishi-ezefriend, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please explain to me why expert1970 was given 100 iron golems for free as well as multiple dubs of gsets for free which have been duped?

Jamm you wonder why your server has a small player base this is the exact reason you do bs that makes zero sence
  2. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Oh gg jamm abusing? Weren’t rishi and xtend the ones to find the duped stuff
  3. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

I removed all of the placed spawners from both of their bases before setting a public warp. They weren't duping gear. Are you sure they got the igs from the raid?
  4. eze

eze Active Member

Sad news they dupe spawners
  5. Linda found like 4 stacks of igs in the faction "Magic"'s base HoWitty made him destroy them but before that he gave a certain amount to expert1970 idk how many but he has 38 in his ec and I saw that he had around 64 in his inventory at one point. So check his vault for them and remove them asap plz
  6. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

I checked the chest logs and expert told me about them. There were 64, which he gave to me. I confirmed it was 64 and no more.
  7. Ok thx for clearing up
  8. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

Worst part is, man was bragging and calling everyone “poor”
  9. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

@Goazart what about linda having 3 stacks of duped igs
  10. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

They probably got it through the bug I talked to you about previously..... @Goazart
  11. xtend123

@Goazart
  12. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

13. EXPERT1970

EXPERT1970 Member

ok first of all jamm didnt give me everything, he set a warp and i warped to it and claimed the base second, those 64 igs were duped and i gave them to jamm and i got the afterlife crystals from the base so stop trying to get me banned ty bye
  14. Capzile

There isn’t a way to get afterlife crystals this map?
  15. xtend123

no
  16. xtend123

ChrisGaming is a fucking rando there's no way he of all people could have gotten 3 stacks IG's LOL. He first of all keeps begging everyone for shit LOL. @Goazart this obvious asf and if u want u can investigate further for clearing doubts if u have any more but ChrisGaming FYI is a fking rando and begs for shit all day and isn't even P2W there's no way he could have got so many IG's LOL. @Billynguy @LordKonKon

Attached Files:

17. Capzile

I killed Linda today and he dropped 2 stacks of duped igs. I threw them into the lava
  18. xtend123

Linda told me SHE herself dropped it into lava lmao. Wow what a lier eh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.