Staff's bull shit

Discussion in 'Factions' started by osu, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osu

osu Member

Piglet got banned because he was taking 0 kb with a knock back 2 sword, there was even solid video proof, he got banned for the same reason last map, but staff decided to unban him after he's application was completely denied by combatguitar because they said that they needed to ss him first, yet youbecombo and kryt didn't even get a chance and got banned after a laggy. Video that was already denied a week ago, staff didn't even try to ss smoke or kryt and banned them for no reason. Get better staff that actually has brain cells. Here is a clear denied application of piglet who got unbanned couple hours after it being denied. Screenshot_20191006-134149.jpg

Forgot to mention that PC got banned for absolutely no reason, with no proof, no one reporting him. And the only thing jamm, Billy and lord has to say is "we are not showing our methods" Lmfao
  2. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Cuz bi*tch boy blue started crying so they unbanned the pig
  3. osu

osu Member

Yikes
  4. Adiphy

Adiphy Fresh Spawn

server losing their playerbase if they continue abusing like this. Kids getting banned for blatant hacks and getting unbanned cuz theyre crying in call.
  5. osu

osu Member

+1
  6. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

i would say that the video was laggy due to some latency issues with the recording software but you could see enough from the evidence that was provided....
    moreover video latency is not related to how laggy a game can be. personally i do believe smoke was cheating and the video evidence which was given was more than enough.
    next knowing that smoke has been banned multiple times and just keeps doing this shit again is very much expected from him... especially from the fact that when m1t resigned he gets too good at pvp again seems very fishy (basically telling that that level of improvement is not human at all)

now i can say that the staff was wrong to not ss him or kryt but in a sense the video proof would say otherwise and also the lack of anyone in the ss team also has a lot to say (@Capzile for ss team <3)

thats all i have to say
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

+1 why unban piglet with solid prove and ban kryt with no kind of prove
  8. Kyoumax

Kyoumax Fresh Spawn

Lmao, So... PC has been killed by some members in autists on a 1v1 ... So they all are hacking? Or what? Lmao there is no actually proof of them hacking, but ok, I don't know what are your methods and by the way, there is a "bleeding" thing if you have got confused by that, as well as "ping" - "Ms" - "latency whatever you want to call it and it is very unfair trust me I have like 200+ ping
  9. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Personally believe that if someone is banned there should be public proof if the person requests it. Not proof members give but proof the staff went off of to ban. Would be a lot fairer
  10. osu

osu Member

Then why not ss smoke first. And they banned pc because they thought that if smoke was hacking then pc would be too, lol.
  11. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

There was also video proof of piglet hacking why was he unbanned
  12. _Intreqid_

_Intreqid_ Member

Alright, so Piglet got banned for a server being fucked up because someone didn't test it before putting it in. And then gets removed (3 ce's) and I am not going to lie but the server has so many ce glitches and all of them make it look like you are hitting them from far away. For instance if someone hits you and you are still clicking at them and then your cactus prots and then you look like you hit them from 6-8 blocks. There are so many glitches with the server that it is hard to judge who is hacking so, when the ABUSIVE owner and staff say that there is a "NEW METHOD" They think they can ban everyone who they think is hacking. So, lets get this straight, Kryt and Smoke banned and the reason is (Unknown) But they still ban them because numbers were showing up weirdly in their Anti-cheat system yet it could have been that shit fucking up because who knows what if Jamm's anti-cheat is as glitchy as his server is... Kryt doesn't even play, he pvped maybe once or twice, BANNED reason No reason. YouBeCombo PVPED a little more but then they watch like 3 laggy videos and automatically say Denied later on BANNED like Staff are so fucking stupid that they can't even take the time to do some of the easiest SSing which can take 1 hour of their lives but then rather kill the server because no one wants to play without any PVP. YBC brought like 5-10 kids onto the server. Now that YBC and Kryt are gone what is the point of playing after we had just completed are base our gsets and our ftop value was secure. Jamm doesn't give us any proof he says that no other games have to give proof. Yet this server had like 20 people on and barely any of them get banned. And as well Jamm with his abusive ways my friends joined said some bad shit and Jamm perm banned him rather then muting or temp banning him he perm banned him FOR ABUSIVE chat. The way Jamm and the rest of the staff team are acting it is safe to say that they are not taking this seriously rather taking YBCs and Kryt's money and then banning them. Who is next? Who will be banned next? And by the way I see it Jamm had no reason banning Smoke or Kryt with such little proof and his glitchy ass server screwing everything up.
  13. Yeah bs piglet gets banned for blatant hacks. Smoke and kryt get banned with very little evidence. Just sounds like Jamm is picking who is allowed and who is not allowed to play.
  14. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

15. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

+1 needs more evidence for both of them, the staff team has no ss'ers and the community believes that we should get one or multiple. Im aware its hard to find them but to ban someone just from looks is a little too far. These two bans ended up messing the faction server/causing there to really be no competition. Something needs to be fixed.
  16. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

I honestly dislike smoke a lot, but i will be honest with y’all. We all know that smoke pays hundreds of dollars to Jamm every map and Jamm wouldn’t just ban him for “no reason”. I don’t think that everyone of you are taking into consideration what Jamm said. “We have been investigating him for a while now”. Smoke can be a pain in the ass, may be disliked by many, but he deserves to at least request evidence of him hacking (which i believe there’s many videos).

As of the Kryt/PC situation; I’ve spoken to Kryt and he is a really cool guy to be honest, don’t think Kryt hacks.

Regarding to Piglet’s ban/unban; Haven’t spoken to Piglet in my life so i don’t really know who this guy is and I haven’t fought against him in pvp.

Also, if this happened to autists you would all be giving -1s out like christmas gifts, but since it’s smoke/curse then people are just biased towards them. Curse literally has a staff member in their faction (CombatGuitar) that banned Piglet only by watching him which again, you’re complaining about smoke getting banned with no evidence when there’s a lot of videos out there, piglet hasn’t been recorded using hacks or any sort of stuff and Combat has no proof of it so stop being so butthurt.
  17. Capzile

Also, we need more staff. I’ve seen A LOT of GREAT applications being rejected. I mean, if you’re complaining about needing staff then the community needs to work all together. Applications being ruined by someone that just comments “-1 fucker” makes no sense and starts discussions for no reason that end up on the application being rejected. If we want change then we all have to work together, this shit can’t keep happening it’s no good for anybody
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. Capzile

Truly believe that there should be a /freeze command so staff can actually screen share then player before taking any decisions. Give the player 5 minutes tops to open anydesk/download it. This should be a more efficient way of keeping control of the situation.
  19. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Combat and Jamm watched piglet and there was a video but he was unbanned soo
  20. feiy

feiy Member

It's pretty simple just don't fucking cheat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.