Dizzyy's SS Team Application | 2

Discussion in 'Denied' started by dizzyy, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Do you believe I could make it into the SS Team?

1. Yes - you know a lot and are professional enough about it.

12.5%
  2. No - you don't know enough and also you are not professional enough.

68.8%
  3. Sort of - you need to learn a bit more but you are professional enough about it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sort of - you know enough about Screen-Sharing but you need to act more professional.

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Dizzyy's SS Team Application

dizzyy

30th of March me and Squidward think. *I'm forgetting, but some time in march*

I have probably accumulated over 200 hours into this server.

I am 14 years old, and 15 in March :)

Factions - Agent IV, Knight. Survival - Orc I.

I am hoping to get a position in the Screen-Share Team.

I am living in the United Kingdom, so BST.

Warnings - Mentioning another server, and Toxicity I believe.
    Bans - Recent Temporary Ban for admitting to hacks. I would like to mention the hacks were NOT used on Conspiracy Craft, to clear that out of the way.
    Mutes - 2 Hours (Illegal threats) I overreacted to a personal thing.

Hello, as you probably know my name is dizzyy and I am 14, living in England. I am aiming to become a mechanical engineer in the real word in many years to come, and online I try to act as real as I can now, meaning being less of an ass to people and being a lot kinder - something I believe I need to do.

I want to make Conspiracy Craft a hacker-free space by Screen-Sharing those who are suspected for hacking by either other staff members, members, or myself. I have been practising my Screen-Sharing skills since I have been banned - and I've learnt how to hollow-detect forge mod clients, near-mastered luyten I believe, learning the legit mod sizes, and detecting some ghost clients hooks + strings. I'm still learning, however I would like to properly Screen-Share players also, to enhance the learning and using it to properly do something. I would like to give back to the server for the friends I have made, and would like to help out for it, instead of just saying thanks or whatever. Just to clarify, if any of you get frozen, there WILL be a reason for it. 3 reports = a Screen-Share.

I haven't had any past experience as a Screen-Share staff, however as stated above I have learnt quite a lot about Screen-Sharing.

I will be active on Factions mostly, as I am more interested into it, however you can ping my discord or /helpop notifying me about a suspicious player who needs watching.

My discord is dizzyy#8689.

I am trying to mature the hell up because in the past my actions were commonly because of rage and intimidation. This will not happen again, I promise. Some players may of noticed, but I really have changed, as I would like to make myself a better image. If any Staff Member would like to have my Screen-Sharing Guide then please PM me! I know how to use USBDeview (thanks goku ) , everything, luyten, process hacker, and 2 other things.

I gotta say though Jamm, Map 17 looks real nice!
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 can't have a hacker ss other people lol XD
  3. AYYITZDJK123

AYYITZDJK123 Member

4. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

sksksksksksk right thanks for commenting
  5. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Thanks djk
  6. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

7. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

lmao thanks for response
    capzile what is happening is that I have applie d for the ss team
  8. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

as if lol -50
  9. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

we get it dumbass u don’t want him to be in the ss team
  10. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

mk
  11. Capzile

Capzile Well-Known Member

you know that linking your application as your signature makes you look really needy and not applicable to actually be on the team?
  12. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

cool. I'm literally wanting people to state their opinion on it, I am not at all bothered if they vote yes / no
  13. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

-1 squeaky kid drop balls first
  14. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

mk. out of context.
  15. Capzile

all im saying (if you have a brain): advertising your application makes you look needy
    not really ;)
  16. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Why so?
  17. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

-1000 fuck no
  18. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Friends with Goku = FUCK NAH
  19. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Perfect example of your immaturity right here.

Attached Files:

20. Capzile

do i really have to explain myself on this one
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.