Question Regarding Map 5 and 1.14

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Mashir0e, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Mashir0e

Mashir0e Fresh Spawn

asked this in the discord server a few minutes ago, but what do we do about the swarm of phantoms that will inevitably spawn on us at night?

P.S: it would be really fun to watch everyone try to get everyone else get to sleep
  2. AYYITZDJK123

AYYITZDJK123 Member

There probably wont be the spawn of phantoms if not rip lol
  3. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

I believe it was decided to leave them enabled on the server.

If I'm not mistaken, all you have to do is get in a bed to reset your counter, not sleep through the night. Besides, you can stay indoors (or underground) during the night (and during thunderstorms) or keep a few (tamed) cats nearby to keep them away from you. If anything, this gives beds an actual purpose for their existence in multiplayer servers. :p

Oh, and let's not forget about Slow Falling potions. Without phantom membranes, you can't brew one. I have a feeling that it will be used by players in the end dimension and at /warp pvp. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the spawn will be safe since mob spawning is disabled and players can't get hurt in spawn.
  4. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

Just saying if someone uses slow falling potions in pvp he is dumb because if he is chasing someone and they jump from a high place he will slower than the guy he is chasing or if he is getting chased and jumps ftom a high place using slow falling pots he will just be an easy target because people will just combo him to death