Kredoros Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kredoros, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kredoros

Kredoros Fresh Spawn

Username:Kredoros
    Punished by:Sami_Darkangel
    server:survival
    Date punished: (7/9/19)
    Punishment type: Perm ban
    Punishment length: Permanent
    Reason:auto-aura whilst being AFK

I admit of hacking and accept the punishment,but since i love playing on this server i ought to at least try to get unbanned or get my ban reduced.I regret my actions and won't ever do it again.I don't expect to be forgiven,i'm just hoping to be forgiven.Would love to play on the server again,even if my mcmmo levels are reset i don't really care about that.Even if i don't get unbanned I would like to say that you have one of the best communities I've seen especially for a cracked server.Not trying to make me look good after what I did,just telling the truth really.Hope i get a chance to play again,even after i did that kind of mistake.

Yours Sincerely,
    Kredoros
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

3. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

4. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

same case as vmeister1 and kredoros are still fresh and new but we should all agree that it is his first offence and he admit it and apologize it for it i hope the staff team reduce the ban to 30 days with sword skill reset and for fact people did worst than that and got 30 day ban and not perm i hope the staff team consider this since he is new to the server thank you for reading
  5. Bray

Bray Fresh Spawn

6. Kyliel

Kyliel Fresh Spawn

7. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Hello, Kredoros. Thank you for your honesty, and for taking the time to write this appeal.
    Your appeal has been accepted, but you're going to have to wait for another 29 days to be able to play again. Please be aware that another major offense will result in a permanent ban with no chance to appeal. So please try and be more careful next time. You can find our server rules here.

Hoping to see you in a month. Cheers! ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.