Vmeister1 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Le vmeister, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le vmeister

Le vmeister Fresh Spawn

Vmeister1
    Sami_darkangel
    Survival
    7\9\19
    perm ban
    permanent
    afk killaura and acc sharing

So... I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything, I hacked like an idiot because I was tired of not sleeping to farm swords on my acc, my friend told me to get on his and farm his swords and if i was too tired to use that shitty hack to get the job done, I don't blame him and if anyone should get unbanned it should be him but. I love playing on this server and I've made more friends here than irl and I'm being selfish but I really don't wanna lose that.
    To the people who think I deserve this because they grinded themselves for a long time, you're right.
    To the people who know me and know that I'm not a bad person, I'm sorry if u don't see me again.
    And to all others please. I love this server and I love all of you.
    I want to come back on this server, and this time with no funny business, I've already deleted the hack client and I'm never gonna use it again, please at least reduse this ban..
    Thank you for reading this far, see you soon on the server hopefully.
    oh and also, im sorry, this wont ever happen again but i felt that was obvious
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

3. Le vmeister

Le vmeister Fresh Spawn

l33t haxor catcher xD
  4. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

5. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

xd.
  6. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

i think in 2nd chances and i believe people do change with the right fair punishment since you admit it and apologize it for it the right punishment should be sword skill points get reset it and since it is your first offence you should get 30 day ban and not perm banned i remember other people in this server did way more stupid stuff than that and got ban reduce it to 30 day ban i hope the staff team consider this since he is new to the server thank you for reading
  7. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

nice grammar xd
  8. Kyliel

Kyliel Fresh Spawn

9. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

-1 im tired of seeing this kind of bs alot of donors hack thinking "Oh staff wont even check on us because we donated to the server" like you are not even the only donor who uses hacks
  10. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Hello, Vmeister1. Thank you for your honesty, and for taking the time to write this appeal.
    Your appeal has been accepted, but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for another 30 29 days to be able to play again. A permanent ban for cheating may seem a tad extreme, but in order to deter players from cheating (ever again), a stricter punishment policy had to be put in place. Please be aware that another major offense will result in a permanent ban with no chance to appeal.

So please try and be more careful next time. You're more than welcome to read all our server rules here.

Hoping to see you in a month. Cheers! ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.