Keeping items after server Resets

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Darth Father, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

I recently logged back at the Survival Realm server and took a tour around my museum whilst watching the forums and chat be flooded with "map reset" discussions. It would be a decent idea if we could keep a number of items for later server map versions. The problem with this is can be noticed from afar, like storing resources would give older players an unfair advantage, however that's not my point. As many may know, some months ago I finished construction of /warp Museum, a place dedicated to items that have existed throughout the development of the map and the people that have contributed, breathing life into it through their donations. It would be nice if there were some way these items could be passed on to the new generation of players, in another museum of some sort or pretty much anything else that could put them on display and teach the rich history of work the server has undergone.

Any supportive criticism would be appreciated, would love to hear everyone's opinion on this c:
  2. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

i think that would be hard because the server is going to change versions