False Ban Accusation

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Awoke, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awoke

Awoke Fresh Spawn

Hello my IGN is called AGAwoke, and as I was mining I was getting really lucky and finding some diamonds and other resources, and then I was perm banned for xray? I was never cheating and there is no proof of me cheating on the server this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I swear on my life I have never ever cheated on an MC server. This is just wrong. It says that I have been banned by Sami_Darkangel for xraying which is what I have never done in my life. I got banned for getting lucky????? please review this!

Attached Files:

2. Awoke

Awoke Fresh Spawn

This is just totaly unfair
  3. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Oh, so I'm just supposed to take your word for it? And that screenshot proves nothing by the way.

I dislike cheaters, but I absolutely despise cheaters who have the audacity to lie after getting caught (and banned). You even conveniently ended your screenshare session when another player asked you to take a peek inside your .minecraft folder. I've watched you mine for a good amount of time, and from my point of view, that definitely wasn't just plain luck. You knew exactly where to mine. Those sudden turns and changes in elevation were a bit too obvious, mate.

135763.png

* You've mined stacks of stones to be able to incorporate them in your builds, so that figure obviously affected your xLevel.

So get your story straight, and feel free to come clean to get your ban reduced. I'm quite analytical, and I don't just blindly ban somebody based on a hunch without checking for evidence first – and the evidence I gathered are all against you. Unless you can actually prove your innocence, you're staying banned.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Awoke

Awoke Fresh Spawn

Name: AGAwoke
    Reason For Ban: Xraying
    Date: 8/15/2019

Alright to get this straight I was indeed xraying and cheating and I admit to actullay lying the first time, but at the moment I want to come out clean and actually admit that I was cheating and breaking the servers rules. I would like to appologize to Sami_Darkangel and Keith-Iz-Myname for lying to them about the incident, and I just want to hop on back to the server and play a fair game of Minecraft on the server I understand the consequences and Im just truley sorry for lying and cheating. I feel like a total idiot for lying about a thing that I did. I just thought that I could get out of it by lying, but i realised that that would just get me no where I understand if this appeal gets rejected I know that I have made a mistake and I take full responsibility of it. If I somehow get unbanned I promise that I will never cheat on the server or use any sort of xray software. Ill just try to play the game fair and square. Once again I'm sorry for lying and cheating on the server and hopefully I get unbanned so I can play on the server again.
  5. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Now was that too hard? Thank you for your honesty. You should've led with it, but better late than never.
    I've reduced your ban to 30 days, and I'm afraid that's the best I can do. Hoping to see you in a month. ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.