ObiWanKenobi Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ObiWanKenobi, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanKenobi

ObiWanKenobi Fresh Spawn

Punished by:Sami_Darkangel

Server: conspiracycraft.net

Date punished:8-15-2019

Punishment type: ban

Punishment length: Its a permanent ban

Reason: using Xray

Plea: Becuase i played the server for a while and i didnt Xrayed until today and i make bad decisition, many people know me in the server and know im not cheating on daily basics, it was just today. no idea why i did that.

First at alll this was edited: Ok i Xrayed... Cuz im bummy dum i know. i kind a Xrayed first by mistake... and used it for self reasons(just getting staff i lose).. But when i seen it worked, i was dummy dum and tought i can get more... and you know make it easy way to the top.. im kind a regret that doing.. if i will be unbanned i wont do that again.. it just i realy used to gift people staff and do a daily quiz with rewards.. but i lost all my staff.. so i tought "hey i gonna use this and not gonna make people sus". dumb decision i know, yeah sorry for using the Xray.. Btw i said it was my mistake (using the file of the mods).. truly .. i use to play with my friends in no rules servers, and i kind forgot to remove the hacks/mods, when then i came to this server and after half hour i realized i using the cheats and i wasnt banned, i was too hyped and made some dumb decisions, and yeah sorry again i wont do that sh*t ...
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

So you're saying that you 'accidentally' mined all those gold and diamond ores?

174476.png

I watched you mine for a good while, and you definitely had the intent to Xray as many diamonds as you possibly could before a staff member got on. So you're either a) lying, or b) choosing not to tell the entire story. If you're going to lie, at least try to make it sound convincing. Oh, and please follow the proper appeal format. You don't have to post another thread, you can simply edit your first post.
  3. ObiWanKenobi

ObiWanKenobi Fresh Spawn

And i didnt said i did it accidentally (even before the edit) i said i joined with the files by accident and than did some bad staff (kind of).
  4. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

You appeal has been accepted, but I'm afraid I can't simply unban you.
    Our new policy only lets me reduce it to a 30-day ban, and so that's the best I can do. Thank you for taking the time to re-write your appeal, and I hope to see you in a month. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.