Houndrag's Community Manager Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Houndrag, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Houndrag

Houndrag Member

Username:
    Houndrag

Date Joined:
    Nearing the start of map 12 (do not have an exact date)

Time played on server:
    Countless hours, just this map I had 42.30 days with rarely AFKing.

Crusader

Position:
    Community manager

TimeZone:
    CST

Past punishments:
    Banned for: Xray and Exploiting a Glitch, with a few mutes for inappropriate jokes.

About:
    I am currently a junior and I have many interests. Outside of the online world, I have many friends and I participate in activities related to chemistry and soccer. I support the club Manchester United, with my favourite player being Robin Van Persie and I play as a Striker, Winger and a Centre-Half for my high school and local club. I have a few very unique personality traits: some of them being that I have unreal loyalty, great morals and a great understanding of everything surrounding me.

Reason:
    I have a feeling that there is little communication between the staff and the members that regularly play Conspiracy Craft. This is simply because the mods only have a minor role of taking suggestions and views of players, and I believe that if I were to become community manager I could bridge the gap because of my helping nature to newcomers , a well rooted reputation on the server and my absolute loyalty and dedication to this server.

Experience:
    This role is not offered in many other servers, so there is little experience I could gain outside of this server. But the tasks required for this role can be fulfilled by me because of my level of social interaction and dedication to this server.

Server:
    Invasion

Discord:
    Houndrag#4701

Additional Comments:
    Firstly, I'd like to explain the bans and the mutes. I believe that me getting banned for xray was a false ban because the ban was based off of one of my statements which was used in a different context. Secondly, the exploit that happened this map: I really didn't know it was bannable, I thought it was part of the server, especially because it hasn't been fixed for several days. And finally the Mutes; this one I take full responsibility, many people find my jokes funny funny but that's still unacceptable, though none of the jokes were racist or offensive but just weird. If i were to get this role, I will limit all my jokes to only /msg (for people that would want to hear them) or /f c f, and I vow to act maturely in chat alongside reducing my toxicity.
  2. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

Im not being biased here at all just so all of you toxic noobs can stop complaining about people being biased but i totally see hound being this role its crazy how loyal he is to the server just today we were arguing about him wanting me to delete a server so i can stay focused to this one and i asked him why and this dude really gave me like 5 paragraphs of why cc is a good server and why i should quit this other one im currently playing on its crazy how loyal hound is to jamm and in all the other staff applications they say how bad staff is and how inactive they are and that is hy most of them dont even get accepted Nowhere in this post does hound disrespect staff in any way. Going back to what i was talking about earlier in our argument it got pretty intense cause i did not want to quit this server and after we argued he sent me a thought out apology of how he shouldnt have said some things and how he was sorry in like 3 paragraphs hound is really good with being social and talking to other people i know this isnt a role on the server but you should honestly add it just for hound i agree the staff dont communicate enough between the players and other staff simply cause they are to busy making hound a "community manager" would allow players to have more communication with staff and kinda more of a general understanding with what is going on through the server especially with new players or even hound just announcing an update. Yes some of his jokes a lil bit weird but honestly funny af he should cut back on them in public chat cause some people could be offended and just cause they are weird but other than that i totally see hound making this role
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. feiy

feiy Member

+1 we all know you're dedicated to cc
  4. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

5. xEst is cute

xEst is cute Member

Interesting uwu
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Not tryna be toxic but that just sounds really really cringey and that is definitely something hound wouldn’t do ‘thought out apology’ ‘5 paragraphs’ sure man and he’s dedicated to cc? Which is why he’s more active on another factions server? Hmm right
  8. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

want me to get logs?
  9. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

10. itSoul

itSoul Member

-1 no past experience imo i wouldnt give a f if the role is not offered in many servers there are still people who do have the experience with the role and can do a much better job than you
  11. Houndrag

Houndrag Member

Well, again I do believe I can fit the role very well. Yes I don't have much experience but this role is relatively new to all of factions, there isn't a role in any server with a role this specific. Asking for experience for this role would be like having 10+ years of experience for a starter position, it's just unfair to base an opinion on it. And yes, people could be better than me at this role, I wouldn't disagree but, I have a lot of potential imo that i could fill, it would just take some time.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. Erya2004

Erya2004 Member

+1 has been here for a good amount of time now knows a lot about the server and the players. Could really use him.
  13. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

+1 i wus gonna quit for another server this dud was like "Ill make sure to remove (insert faction server name ) off your list
  14. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

Yes please I want to see the 5 paragraphs of Hound explaining how good cc is yet he is mainly playing on another factions server, makes sense right? He’s that dedicated to cc he’s more active on another factions server
  15. Houndrag

Houndrag Member

Generally I don't get this mad, but since u questioned my loyalty: Tf are u saying? I barely go on their server, Have u looked at my play time? 42.3 days! rarely afk. I don't mainly play on another server, CC is my main server, if u look at my server list CC is the one thats there first. I only went to the other server for no more than 2 or 3 days to help them out because they are my faction, I told them multiple times to come onto CC while I was playing with them. I hope you change your mind.
  16. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

17. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

you dont even play the server anymore. stay banned kid
  18. imasasa

imasasa Member

Idk if i should agree or not so im just going to say Hi :)

Because im nice
  19. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

What logs?
  20. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

No