Triozics Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Mute Appeal' started by Triozics, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Username: Triozics

Punished by: Billy/Mitlar

Server: Invasion

Date punished: February

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Permanent

Reason: Cheats Found in ss

Plea: For starters i'm aware many people say this, I was never cheating, Mitlar froze me after I fought him on Invasion and spent atleast an hour trying to Screenshare me finding something, he didn't end up finding something for a good while and then he eventually found an autoclicker, which had been used in the past, server policies weren't the same at the time for all those who will try and follow the new policies. There was no evidence that the autoclicker was used on conspiracycraft server said by mitlar himself to me right after the ban, i've made a video proving my cps requested by mitlar, recorded by youbecombo, if any staff member would like to see the video before my ss and the cps based video YouBeCombo made I would encourage you to contact me on discord through Trio#9895 and if I have you blocked just message Youbecombo and he'll send me your discord name so I can unblock. But overall I've been banned many times before, only ban that really relates to this one was my only other ban for cheats, which there was a recording of me blatantly flying around with killaura which was meant for an intentional ban, I've already explained this ban to the staff team and hope to move past that instead of it being one of the main focuses you guys present to yourselves to convince yourselves that I'm a cheater. Overall I can say that I've been Screenshared over 50 times in the past two months itself and I've been clean on countless servers. I'm not trying to say mitlar is bad at screensharing or didn't do his job properly, i'm saying that he has mistaken the punishment for something that was never used, as he's aware I share my computer with about 5 other people and it doesn't frequently get shut off so there's not much I can do about things being open in the past. Please review this thoroughly. Thanks
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

3. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

no
  4. osu

osu Member

5. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

No
  6. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

What .-.
  7. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Stop
  8. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

He’s been banned since February man unban him +1
  9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 for the mcdonald eater
  10. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Neutral

Why the “no”s?

Btw how do you share your pc with 5 peeps lmao. Ur fam?
  11. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

12. feiy

feiy Member

+1 i dont like u but i wanna shit on u
  13. bibsonline

bibsonline Member

+1 cuz feiy is **** :^D
  14. feiy

feiy Member

true i cant pvp :/
  15. dizzyy