{delagetto}appeal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Delagetto, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delagetto

Delagetto Fresh Spawn

Username: delagetto

Punished by: billynguy

Server: ConspiracyCraft{Factions}

Date punished: 6/22/19

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Permanent

Reason: hacks

Plea: I hacked. It was a dumb decision and i accept it myself i wont lie. I think i have learned my lesson. Its been a while since i got banned and i was thinking if i could get another chance. Sorry for hacking. Thank you for your time
  2. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

-1 u put absolutely no work in this app
  3. langman

langman Member

If he didn’t put no work on this app then he wouldn’t be appealing in the first place and weather he out work on it or not doesn’t mean he should stay banned and get a -1. He’s appealing cause he obviously wants to come back to CC and been banned for a few weeks now and could’ve gone to different sever if he didn’t care about putting an appeal. But yes it is little work but not everything needs to be fully worked on cause all he saying is sorry without going into details and weather he did or not still doesn’t change much since everyone what’s that story once or twice and doesn’t care for it. This server is hella biased so only the people who like him will +1 but I could be wrong. Otherwise he’s your right but also wrong about the absolute part. Don’t forget this is an appeal not a job so doesn’t need to be big with him saying why he’s sorry and all.
  4. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

This is too much.
  5. langman

langman Member

Lol you should see mine in class, it’s like 2 or 3 sentences
  6. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

O
    ok I read the first line and realised how bad your English is I don’t get why people use full stops and grammar if they can’t spell literally I read the first line and you said ‘weather’ wtf? You mean whether ? Unless your phone automatically puts random punctuation like mine.

Anyway -1 I remember msging you saying stop hacking and you continued
  7. Delagetto

Delagetto Fresh Spawn

FreakyNoLss i dont even know you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.