hackers

Discussion in 'Factions' started by EXPERT1970, Jul 7, 2019.

1. EXPERT1970

EXPERT1970 Member

so as everyone knows there are lot of hackers in minecraft and it cant be denied (bcz theyre trash xdlol) but especially in conspiracycraft, literally everyone is hacking. i can bet you any new player who joins with a steve/alex skin or not they are hacking and legit NO ONE is doing anything!! no one! i know factions is dead atm but there are still about 20-30 players average that are getting annoyed of these hackers that basically have no life hacking their ass off in warzone 24/7 not giving a shit about anyone and ruining their other's gameplay while there is no staff to deal with it. i know there is a few maybe less than 3 who are on daily from what i can see but (no offense) there are literally doing nothing against the hackers they are everywhere. and another thing is the anticheat, its useless, jamm if you want to make the server better and more secure against hackers just get a new anticheat becsuse this one is probably coded by a 8 year old that doesnt know anything about anticheats. all the anticheat does is rarely kick the hackers and always kick the legit players who are just good at the game. this is a real problem that made alot of people quit because of the lack of responsiblity about the hacking no lifers. please @Goazart @LordKonKon @M1TLAR and any other staff member who plays do something about this big problem. thank you for your time
  2. langman

langman Member

Don’t need to read all that or any of that to already know what’s it about but either way there will always be hackers on cause there’s no active staff on facs since the ones who tried to be all got denied. Literally everyone who got staff ends up going inactive all the time and never on when needed. So you minus well wait it out till next map
  3. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

The thing is I have said and others have also said that eotw should be soon to make the players happy, no one plays factions atm and literally, the only thing people are moaning about is the map not ending yet. If the map ends soon (I mean soon, like specific date) people will be happy and something could replace it for a while, e.g., a basic kit pvp or minigame for people to enjoy if it's popular enough. Obviously, if the map ends there will be no hackers to stop until the next map where we are under the impression of there being an anti-cheat to help the staff to ban hackers (however blatant they are).
  4. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

The reason no one gives a shit is because the map sucks, and it has been prolonged af.
    Wait till the next map (sounds trite, but yah.) and hopefully it’ll become better (again same thing) what else can we do tbh lmfao.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

Ikr this map was supposed to be 4 weeks
  6. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Too mad because i used killaura on you too hard?

This is a f0king joke so if u chat shit then u is nerd
  7. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Also, I SS people from requests and just general asking people to be SS'd, of which I cannot do right now because im banned for looking for flyboat hack. Unlike Dreadery, I don't screen-share only one player every week too! >: ( bruh u said drakedude couldn't be hacking because he was screen-shared two weeks ago @M1TLAR clearly proved your bullshit wrong, and resigned as soon as you got me banned nice one. :/
  8. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Also i have ss's to prove this when im back on pc hmu for the pics <3
  9. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

wasnt there a rule where you cant ss a person more than one in a certain amount of times
  10. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Must've been, or clearly it did not specify to all species. Come on m1, you gotta allow a squid to play without constantly being screen-shared!
  11. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

i blame youbecombo
  12. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

and g4n he asks m1 for ss me = ez ss like wtf why not ss hoama ybc drakedudeor rishi wtf man!
  13. EXPERT1970

EXPERT1970 Member

because none of them hack.
  14. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

LOL
  15. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

You can never really know these days, take G4n for example. Someone who was bad at pvp had an autoclicker.
  16. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

bruh.jpeg I asked M1 to Screen-Share G4N. Did he hack? No ofc not he just had an autoclicker for MMC. You need to earn your own opinions, not suck off rishi and abuildera's dicks smh
  17. FreakyNoLss

FreakyNoLss Member

M1 ssed you because I had proof of you having an autoclicker open whilst on cc even if it was just opened for a second you still broke the rules so I reported to billy who told m1 to ss you and you got banned, not like m1 or billy would randomly listen to me and as you without proof my dude
  18. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Well i havent been ss’d once :p
  19. EXPERT1970

EXPERT1970 Member

im not sucking abu and rishi off, theyre just too good for you
  20. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

bruh.jpeg i opened vene.jar for one second, took an image called G4N Be Like, then swiftly closed it. Auto-Clickers are just sad to use, like imagine having good aim but need to hold down the mouse click button like ErenRG_TR did. He was blatantly auto-clicking, like to the point I had to expose it. His CPS stays at 10 and occasionally dropped to 9. You may think he is legit but it is one of the features on vene.jar auto-clicker. Basically, it has a CPS Drop Feature, for more legitemate cps however after testing with the clicker myself, I can clearly recognise that he is / was using vene auto-clicker. Imagine trying to expose hackers, and just catch yourself in your little trap, @ErenRG_TR.