Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shadow2773, Jul 1, 2019.

1. shadow2773

shadow2773 Fresh Spawn

can moderators request you to download an external application? Supposed mod ‘Dreadery’ claimed he was a mod and requested me download ‘anydesk’. An application to allow them to access my computer. But that seemed suspicious to me so I declined and now I’m permanently banned. Pls help. Is there a way to unban me and is he a real mod?
  2. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

He's part of the SS Team so yes, he can screenshare you. Anydesk is the tool used to screenshare players and it's allowed. You can appeal for an unban.
  3. shadow2773

shadow2773 Fresh Spawn

Ok how do I do that?

I’m ok with showing what’s in my pc because I didn’t do anything wrong but I know hackers use applications like that to download viruses on your pc so I didn’t trust him at first
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  4. Billynguy

If you wish to make an appeal then the link is here. Make sure to follow the format.
  5. shadow2773

shadow2773 Fresh Spawn

How do I know if i did it right? I clicked the link and then there was an upload thread button and then I followed the format, is that all or did I miss something
  6. Billynguy

Yeh you did it right.
  7. shadow2773

shadow2773 Fresh Spawn

8. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

I mean you could have deleted whatever dreadery was asking for so an appeal to get ss’d now wouldn’t even be valid.
  9. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

You could have also asked him for proof of staff team initially and he would have obviously showed you.