Cresina's Helper App<3

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Kmo, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

Title: Cresina's Helper Application.

Username: Cresina.

Date Joined: Don't really know the date but map 10.

Time Played: 4.79 days, but I feel that's a bit inaccurate.

Rank(s): Guardian, Agent III.

Position: Helper.

Timezone: Central.

Past Punishments: Doxing, Duping, Glitching, and Glitching again.

About: Well just a short summary about me, my name is Moe, I'm currently a junior in high school. I like playing soccer and I'm really focused on school. I love playing video games and connecting with new people. I'm a laid back chill type of guy and that's who I also like being around. I also like being apart of things, and that's why I love Conspiracy Craft because of the small community, where everyone knows each other. Other then that I just like meeting new people and interacting, I feel like in the past year I've matured a lot because of many things that happened to me irl which just made me have such a different outlook on life, so I finally decided it was time to apply.

Reason: I'm applying for a helper because I believe that I've played long enough to truly know and understand the community unlike anyone else. Having this experience really puts me above any other applier, I am also applying too really start involving myself in the whole community, not just factions. There is a whole server full of people who have played Conspiracy Craft just as long as me and even longer. Of course, there are the main reasons like keeping the server clean, healthy, and stable for as long as possible. As a helper, you will only see improvements coming from me. I love the community and I wouldn't trade it for anything else, I promise to give my fullest every time I join the server.

Experience: I've been a helper on a server called Bastille Craft, but it sadly shut down averaged 150 players a day. I was also a chatmod/mod/admin on discord with 5000 members. Which isn't really Minecraft related but it just shows my experience dealing with people. I was also Trusted on Conspiracy Craft.

Server: Factions.

Discord: Cresina#0001.

Additional Comments: Thank you for reading my application <3.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

+1 we want staff on factions. Don't say stuff like, "you need to be active" he's atleast more active than current staff.
  3. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Neutral. He has the experience and is active but lacks many qualities that are essential to being a staff member. Goodluck though!
  4. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

5. xtend123

pls state dem essentials sir. I want to know too!
  6. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

lol no, too toxic to be staff
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Neutral. From my experience you're a decent person however the punishments you have obtained seem quite severe and I believe you have being pardoned for too short of a period that those punishments should still be considered for a bit longer. Maybe in a few months but I don't think this is a good time to apply in my opinion. Good luck though
  8. xtend123

Actually. It has been long.
  9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 Hes toxic he ddosed doxed and etc bad history and then hes not even active nor helping anyone.
  10. WolfScreamYTG

WolfScreamYTG Helper Staff Member

4 days is a little short. Try being more active, as activity is essential for players. As for your history, these punishments are severe, however if you don't ever do these again, you may have a chance. -1. Good luck anyways!
  11. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

im not toxic what? i never ddosed so thats jus false, and i did take a break from mc due to personal things but im fully back now.
  12. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

yes i agree it is a little short, but like I said just had some personal issues, but past maps you can ask anyone who knows me cc was my 24/7 and I plan on it being like that again.
  13. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

what are the qualitys? maybe i can learn if i dont have them
  14. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

yea no you full on doxed me lmao sooo yea no lmao I can show proof to anyone if wanted to see.
  15. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

I dont think you understand what doxing even means, it has nothing to do with ddosing, and you can show dms nothing I told about you, you released all yourself.
  16. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I don't believe its been long to be irrelevant. Having the ban maybe, but appealing and applying during same map maybe not
  17. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

what a memer
  18. giga_08

Ur not toxic? Nice joke lmao
  19. giga_08

He'll get banned in few days anyway, he can't play without hacks
  20. tuki tuki tuki tuki -1. very toxic person wont be helpfulZ as staff dayum son!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.