Cp12cwp's 3rd Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Applications' started by cp12cwp, Jun 16, 2019.

1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Title: Cp12cwp's 3rd Helper Application.

Username: cp12cwp

Time Played:
    upload_2019-6-16_7-24-56.png

Ranks:
    McMMO)
    Elf VII/Master Elf
    Edit: On June 16th I became A
    Reborn/Orc III
    (Now I'm Orc IV on July 16th)
    ---
    Donor)
    [Architect]

Position: Helper

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Past Punishments:
    - [404 days, 3 hours, 34 minutes ago] -- cp12cwp was banned by tanmew: 'AFK Taming (Reduced afrer appeal)' [Expired]
    (If You have read my previous applications you would have seen that my previous bans aren't on here. After a talk with a specific staff member. Those bans were considered unjustified and in turn, removed).

About:
    Where to begin? Well, I do quite enjoy Computers/Tech. Which is why I play Survival On ConspiracyCraft. I also enjoy writing short stories on the forums as well as school and such. I enjoy academics and I really enjoy math. When I'm not working on my shop to improve it I PvP as it is a great way to pass the time. I tend to go on discord frequently as it is quite entertaining and I enjoy tinkering with the bots you can use on there (Echo in particular). I enjoy scripting on the discord bot when I want to help other owners of servers out and create mini ARS scrips for the fun of it. I enjoy riding my bike throughout my town and I love to go on vacation, I mean..who doesn't? I enjoy video games on my phone and on my computer, the only game I play on my computer is Minecraft which is why I'm so attentive to it. I enjoy hanging out with friends in-game, on the internet or in real life and I enjoy looking at Walrus photos on my spare time in class :cool:.

Reason:
    When playing Conspiracy, I see many people not being able to get the assistance they need which can be frustrating to see...as an experienced player with bugs I try my best to find solutions to those issues without calling a staff, but I do realize that because of the lack of staff moderating in my specific timezone/hours I play..there are quite a lot of players and I'd like to provide the time I can give to CC to help other players and not only myself learn and grow as a community/society but as well as make more friendships and help more players out. Lately to those have been keeping up I've been trying my best to become a better Perso..Walrus and I'd like to keep growing, I realize that if I'd like to become a staff I need to forget the past or at least move on, so I have. I also see lots of people who need things resolved as an active player I'd know that many people need help but there may be many /helpop's that go unseen and I'd like to minimize if not extinguish that happening. I am forum active, discord active and of all of course server active. I believe I am a fast learner and I also have many traits of a good staff member. I try my best to be as active as possible and not AFK at random times so players know when they can get help from me. If asked to keep confidential I can, I have done it many times before and I won't go into detail; I strive to improve and I always want what's best for the server, even if it doesn't benefit me. I believe that if I'm able to become a part of the team then it could not only benefit the players but benefit the staff team; I'd like to believe that if I were to become a Helper I could save higher ranked staff time and get more important matters done. I am well knowledged of server issues and always try to use that knowledge to benefit players and teach them positively so they don't get themselves into any issues. I am quite knowledgable and responsible, I have reported several issues with the server over the course of map 4 and I always try to find issues within our server so we can make them better. I am not biased and I report anyone who breaks the rules..friend or not. It would be beneficial to the server, myself and the people around me and I'd like to be a part of the team to help out in a way not everyone else can. I'm not asking for mod or anything, just helper. Of course I would like to work towards moderator, but if I get a chance og helper I can prove myself. I'd like to mention that I did try to make this more condensed than the last 1..as people claimed it to be too long :(

Experience:
    I have moderated on many discord servers with hundreds/thousands of people. I was also on the trusted team at one point too. I have experience with plugins and know most of the limitations to the helper rank. I have had experience as a Class President if that counts for anything :p I'd like to apply these skills to ConspiracyCraft and make it a better place as mentioned above. I also waited 37 days to re-apply to make sure I really did want this :)

Server:
    Survival

Discord:
    cp12cwp#1999

Additional Comments:
    As always I'd like for everyone to not be biased in any way. That includes Party members or people who have PvP'd me in the past. I understand that if I killed you it may be hard to like me but I do ask for you not to give me a -1 because of that. I'd also like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my application and considering it. If you don't agree with me being staff, please leave a reason why, so I can improve. Thank You! Goodbye and have a great day or night. :)

References:
    Sami_Darkangel (Sami#6585)
    LadyOsleya (Osleya#6969)
    Reinier (Reinier#5410)
    RexTheGreat37 (RexTheGreat37#8571)
    Ena (GODNEMESIS#4077)
    Libearty (Libearty#4660)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. good luck as always cp a +1 for me `for the fet walrus`
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Vyoxa

Vyoxa Fresh Spawn

Best of luck, +1
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Ty :)
  5. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Appreciated :D
  6. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

+1 by far the best app you made
  7. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thank you :)
  8. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

+1 daniballsaacs is gay
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 because he gay.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

+1 because he no add me in references ;(((
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. xFastFirex

xFastFirex Member

Good luck mate, it's a good app and you are a nice guy.
    +1, Hope you get accepted.
  12. Fedora_Fox

Fedora_Fox Member

+1 from Foxy.
    This is the best app out of the others you made.
  13. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

Cp would be an great helper! +1
  14. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

15. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Sorry. I wanted to add survivalists/well known members of the community. My apologies. Really appreciate it though
  16. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thank you!! :)
  17. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks Foxy! Put a lot of work into it :D
  18. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks KolahTheDemon! Glad you think so
  19. LilSavage

LilSavage Fresh Spawn

cp would be a great helper to the server +1