xEst's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by xEst is cute, Jun 14, 2019.

1. xEst is cute

xEst is cute Member

[Username]
    xEst

[Date Joined]
    Map 11/12

[Time Played]
    According to my Minecraft Statistics, 113.61 days hence 2,726.64 hours

[Age]
    19 years of age

[Rank(s)]
    Prestige 1 with an additional 5000 mcmmo
    Warlord

[Position]
    Helper

[Timezone]
    GMT-7

[Past Punishments]
    Haven't had any punishment recently. There was a ban by mistake 2 weeks ago regarding a buy craft issue with another player, but Billy and I have figured out the situation. (PM me if you want more info)

[About]
    I am a college student studying in the Business Department. On my free time I really enjoy playing games and reading mysterious yet interesting articles/news. Uniqueness wise, I have noting special; you could say that I am your average college dropout (soon to be, maybe)

[Reason]
    I just feel like there isn't enough Helpers or staff active enough to regulate chat and player problems, at least when I am on (Zenark and sometimes combat are the only ones I see). Some may be in vanished but I see a lot of players bypassing chat rules and aren't really punished for it.

[Experience]
    Yes, I have past staff experience on multiple servers. I was Admin on FateMC, Mod on CraftCadia, and Helper on ArchonPvP. (PM me for full staff expereince list)

[Server]
    Factions/Invasion

[Discord]
    xEst#9923

[Additional Comments]
    I have a YouTube channel and I make videos on ConspiracyCraft, although the videos aren't the greatest I am working hard to improve the quality and content of them. (P.S. Ty for the support for loyal subscribers)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQalfm7P8KZCYSTqQ7hvFmQ?view_as=subscriber

Also, I didn't see that being Trusted was a requirement to apply for Helper, so I am hoping that I don't have to redo my application.
    https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/1914/
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

+1, factions needs staff, he or she is fairly active and really helpful(helped me too).
  3. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

4. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

you afk 90% of the time, plus your a bit toxic I'm nuetruel.
  5. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

+1 think u might be good but get on more + help more people!
  6. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Honestly, I have read your application in which it should be acceptable, but when I tried to apply for staff they always denied mine. I do give you best of luck on being accepted, but being staff will cut into your time of studying.

Honestly, I should weigh my options before choosing to become staff. I do understand that you trying to make the faction server to be more improved and secure, so players can actually have a fun time on the server.

I could have been staff, but people look at me as I'm unfit to be staff.

Long story short, I will just give you luck on the application so, you will make the server secured and improved, but your given permission to become liable for everyone's satisfactions and opinions.

That's all I have to say and never let this staff rank effect your studies.

- nbasuperstar133
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

I like the coloring, its stylish, neat, eyecalming.
  8. ILoveMoMo

ILoveMoMo Member

+1 , Good Luck Bae !
  9. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

OMG REPLY DISCORD OR IG OMGGG
  10. ErenRG_TR

ErenRG_TR Fresh Spawn

+1
  11. langman

langman Member

+1 not sure if afk most of the time but you have been on more lately but always dead quite even when in ur fac you only talk during a fight which was mostly call outs lmao. Goodluck tho
  12. Zenark

Zenark Trial Helper Staff Member

+1 cute
  13. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

+1 Cool dude, is fairly active but you could try and be active in chat a little more. Try add more detail to your application.
  14. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

15. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

+1 you could prob go for yt rank too ! gl
  16. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

do you ever leave afk
  17. +1
  18. Fedora_Fox

Fedora_Fox Member

+1
    Great app, best of luck :p
    -Foxy
  19. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

+1 god player
  20. -1 Annoying and hackusates anyone thats better at pvp then him, also very inactive atm.