promotion?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by xtend123, Jun 14, 2019.

?

promotion or not? what do you think?

1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No, we want hackers on the server.

36.4%
  1. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

hi,

I'm here today to talk about invasion. It has been short on staff, that we all know. On top of that, half the staff who are already staff are barely on, except for @Zenark and @CombatGuitar who is mostly on and both are STILL HELPERS! I believe they should get a promotion to moderator as they do a good job currently ESPECIALLY @CombatGuitar

People are complaining about lack of active staff and too many rule breakers being let go off due to this reason. Even the new players who got xrayed into by hackers and are being let go off without any punishment or what so ever. And i believe @CombatGuitar has been REMAINED as helper for a long time now....which SUCKS!!!

So please, my humble request for you @Goazart to look into this.

Thnx,
    xtend123.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Zenark

Zenark Trial Helper Staff Member

Combat has perms I think he can ban kek
  3. xtend123

it's Zenark's birthday today. Give him gift as promotion. He DESERVE it anyway xd @Goazart

THNX,
    xtend123. xd.
  4. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

zenark joined the staff team 1 or 2 week ago chill lol
  5. xtend123

Really????
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

demote combat to member hes autistic
  7. xtend123

No
  8. xtend123

Please? @Goazart the server is in DIRE need of mods right now. Since @CombatGuitar and @Zenark are still helpers on factions. They cannot deal with cases while having access to MODERATOR perks. So pls. :(

They are worthy btw.

Thnx,
    xtend123.
  9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

can u not the only one that needs something is combat he needs to be demoted and zen can get promoted.

Jk combat bae
  10. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

Thats not for you to decide .It is 100% up to the current staff staff team
  11. xtend123

It's a request....
  12. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

I mean your post hurt my eyes but I’m pretty sure everyone can agree that helper is pretty much useless rn cause they don’t have commands. At the servers current stage people see a dead server and just hack, they obviously don’t care. Progression and new members in the staff team are needed. I did suggest for helper to be given more commands or be replaced with something else.
  13. xtend123

Agreed. Server is in a RIP situation right now and hackers honestly don't care cuz there needs to be more staff which is the main thing.

But, getting more staff is a problem because the current admins can't find a suitable person for this position currently. So right now, they can't do much.
  14. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Why do you act so autistic.
  15. xtend123

Can you actually fuck off? It's my opinion.

Lord said a similar thing.
  16. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Lmfao. Your so stupid.
  17. xtend123

Ye ye whatever.