Enko_7's appel

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by enko_7, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enko_7

enko_7 Fresh Spawn

Username:Enko_7

Server:
    ConspiracyCraft (survival)

Date banned:
    2019-06-02

Banned by:
    HewittAssassin8

Punishment length:30 days

Reason:
    Alting

I got a permanant ban by xdCyanide because he asked me of my alt name and i didnt tell him who it is.

That was wrong I admit, then i talked to HewittAssassin8 in discord and i told him who my alt is.
    He told me to make a thread and i did my ban got from permenant to 30 day ban.
    I'm grateful to Hew for doing that for me, but now im asking for my ban to get a little shorter or to remove it because i really feel sorry for what i did and i wont repeat it ever again, meaning i have learned my lesson.

And about i also feel bad because i have many warnings for chat offenses but i must say that i am always just joking i never am serious when suearing to someone i request for all the playes that i have offended to forgive me.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

when you swear over other players, first thing is, your doing it over the chat, means people wont really know wether u were serious about it or not.

and u alted .-. so 30 day seems fine considering even the chat offenses, but +1 since you appealed, hopefully learnt ur lesson xd.
  3. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

AND UR ONE PIECE FAN OMG!!! <3
  4. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

I have already Reduced your ban. Please wait out your remaining time.

Appeal Denied
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.