farm need

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by farmerdude, Jun 13, 2019.

1. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

planting is so cancerious and makes farming boring.please bring free auto plant its pain to plant them all.this feeling is is terrible.we need auto plant please.
  2. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I believe McMMO makes that possible. Farming is tedious..yes but it makes decent cash.
  3. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

its so much boring to get herhalism level enough to do auto plant. its so much level and farming has growing time also planting and harvesting time it makes impossible to make it.Please bring free auto plant its so bad without it.
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Survival is already easy enough imo. So i dont see the point of making it any easier
  5. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

server's survival part isnt really survival.Bcuz of money thing.So this topic doesnt mention about survival.Almost everybody gets food realy easy bcuz of money.dont tell me anything about it. Just bring auto plant for make farming okay.In minecraft minecraft survival means hungry and and trade but no with money.just bring auto.
  6. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

please just bring auto plant for cure cancer.
  7. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

I didn't realize that we had the cure for cancer right under our noses.

Though I agree that replanting can be quite boring, tedious and time consuming, I don't think we should change that. Farming is a pretty decent way to make good money on the server, and it also provides a steady supply of food. It is a Survival gamemode after all, so things aren't supposed to be 'easy'. Besides, all you have to do is hold your right mouse button while sprinting through your farmland - and you can even set up a Beacon with Speed II to give you an extra boost.

And yes, with the 'Green Thumb' passive ability, players can in fact automatically replant while harvesting fully-grown crops/plants. You can read more about it here.
  8. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

in wiki says carrots gives 50 xp but in server gives just 17 xp it needs fixed should be return default values or its impossible to grind herbalism
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  9. farmerdude

farmerdude Fresh Spawn

come on guys just fix it.i love this server and i dont want to quit.