({davidcr's SS Team} Application) Yeah, I kinda used the last one as a template.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by davidcr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. davidcr

davidcr Member

Username: (davidcr)

Date Joined: (January, 2018)

Time Played: (The statistics menu reads around 1656 hrs.)

Rank(s): (Guardian)

Position: (SS Team)

Timezone: (GMT -6)

Past Punishments: (Nothing recent on the last 3 weeks, maybe a few warnings for black humor or edgy jokes and funny weapon names)

About: (Nothing relevant or new to say, I've recently taken an interest in cryptography and digital forensics so I'm trying to learn a bit of it by using any resource I'm able to find online)

Reason: (Basically the same reason as before).

Experience: (No, this would be a first time. I am however a little experienced already in the use of tools for digital forensics, for example to recover files after they have been deleted from the bin, as well as being quite familiar with techniques used to hide or disguise files. Also, this time I had already made a pair of screenshares successfully, when I was allowed by the user to do it of course. For more details feel free to ask me in private because I'm afraid discussing a lot here would affect the chances of users allowing me to check their PCs)

Server: (Invasion)

Discord: (davidcr#6399)

Additional Comments: (Regardless of the result of this application. Staff, try to be online a bit more next map, this whole thing is turning into a mess. Oh, but try to relax a bit too, sometimes insulting or going out of the rail can be good for players. Let them release some steam.)

PLEASE, DO NOT USE THE COLOR BLACK FOR TEXT.
  2. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

3. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

4. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

5. xtend123

+1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

+1. Afaik you are not bias and going from your app, your experience you would make a great Screen Sharer.
  7. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Racist. -1 very toxic racist player who also chat bypasses alot when staff are not around, also david why do you lie to new players? Still after a ban i think it was or something your still at it. " You need to pay Jamm $200 for swords " yeah nice one, ez -1 pls no accept
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Had to highlight that to see it xD
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

good luck :>
  10. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

:p
  11. xEst is cute

xEst is cute Member

+1 Good Memes

Nice guy tho and fun to talk to
  12. imasasa

imasasa Member

+1 matured and expirienced none toxic and not annoying in chat. Juet a wuite person who minds his own business
  13. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

??
  14. xtend123

Ex dee
  15. davidcr

davidcr Member

Oh, crap! Really? Not even a little bit toxic? ;_; I thought I've already almost mastered the arts of toxicity and achieved the grade of neurotoxic+, you break my poor heart. I guess I still have a lot to learn, maybe I need to go back to grade one of the TAI™ (Toxicity Academy International).
  16. feiy

feiy Member

+1 you seem like you're up for the job I'd like to see you try out :)
  17. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

being toxic doesnt really effect this rank and stop talking like you are the cleanest person on earth you are way worse than him
  18. langman

langman Member

+1 good to have more then one since everyone’s does things differently and yea he’s a good guy
  19. G4N

G4N Member

Mad cuz no one wants you on the ss team? Mad that he’s 22 and hit puberty? Mad that he has the balls to speak in voice chat? I think you just jealous
  20. langman

langman Member

dude dizzy, bein toxic can count as -1 but everyones toxic no matter what and legit everyone bypass like if it allows cuss words then who cares. It all depends on that persons opinion and feeling towards it and ppl all this server always takes everything personal and *****es about it so this comment kinda sucks no offense and he isn't gonna pay jamm all these money like combo does so chill. And lying to players? that's something that mostly effect helper rank not ss unless hes ssing them and lying about it which I doubt that