Who am i? Who are you?!

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by RcNumbers, Jun 11, 2019.

1. RcNumbers

RcNumbers Fresh Spawn

Gutentag! Goedendag! Bonjour! Hello!
    I guess most of you guys know me for a while now. i have been playing on this server somewhere around the end of september and the beginning of october. That's 8 months already! It can never hurt to tell a bit more about myself! :D

So i'm an 18y old student studying a major in Automotive Tech. But outside of my study i am a massive car enthousiast, Cars are something that have been something important for me and my family for a very long time.

Outside of cars, i adore music. I myself like all kind of genres of music, this can vary from Pop to metal to hardstyle to Jump-up/DnB to Hiphop/rap. Of course i do love to play on music instruments myself. I play guitar, bass and the drums for quite a while now.
    I'm also a bit of a sports fan, except for motorsports like Formula 1 and Rallye, i regularly watch Football, Cycling and boxing. I'm not a sporty or fit person but there is never a moment where i say no to a game of football or race biking.

[​IMG]

Of course i'm also a big fan of gaming. My favourite games consisting of racing games like Gran Turismo, Forza, NFS, Colin Mcrae Rally/dirt (*suprise suprise*). But of course i like to play different games like Minecraft, Final Fantasy, Fifa (not so much), GTA and Metal Gear Solid.

[​IMG]

but i guess i've told you these things before :p

i hope to continue having fun on the server

grts
    -haha eent
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Pay your taxes on time and we'll be a Okey!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Dont get scammed by this indian tech scammer hes pr0