Shop license application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by KolaTheDemon, Jun 10, 2019.

?

i have a chest at Ena's shop and was told i need a ... so im here to apply for one

Poll closed Monday at 8:22 PM.
  1. give me shop license

66.7%
  2. don't give me one ?

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

2. danisaacs

danisaacs Helper Staff Member

This is the worst application I've ever seen. Put some effort into it. Look at other applications, at least follow the format.

A hard no from me.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

lmao i already got it so eh keep trying m8
  4. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

under the circumstances i didnt find it needed to put down all the extra things all i wanted to do was make it simple and fast no need to
    criticize me for trying to make things easy for you and me.
  5. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

You shouldnt need to apply...its not a shop warp. Staff withdraw 125k from your initial balance and you get the shop tag and license.
  6. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

yeah i i wasnt aware dani said to apply lol so i did.
  7. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

lmao shutup you are legit the saddest person on this server i dont even know why you are staff you legit annoy the sh1t out of everyone who wants to make a shop you shouldnt be staff you should just be that sad dani who has no friends and who sits in his sh1tty shop all day so he brags about being on /baltop at the end of the map
  8. danisaacs

danisaacs Helper Staff Member

Hahaha! Yes, Please ask Rex, Ziyad, Hans, and half a dozen other shop owners how helpful I was when they were getting started. I've been nothing but supportive to new shop owners I recognized as positive members of the community. I give them constructive feedback and advice before they even open. The *only* things that have legit annoyed me are the superfluous punctuation used in some names to game the /warp listing algorithm.

I'd encourage you to shutup, as you annoy just about everyone, almost always.
  9. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

a bit immature coming from staff xd
  10. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

11. MightyNutella

I still dont get what is your problem and i love when you legit have no point you bring up the fact that i am annoying like legit i have alot of ss of you being rude toward kol why because he has a shop “want to see the worst sho application ever go to kolahedemo shop application” and everyone can agree with this so shutup you insecured kid daniballsaacs
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. MightyNutella

And i only annoy people like you btw
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Ziyadk

Ziyadk Member

14. MightyNutella