Boi I rAn!

Discussion in 'Factions' started by xSliceYT, Jun 9, 2019.

1. xSliceYT

xSliceYT Member

Remove bow boosting.

Remove Gapples entirely,

Minimal Ces,
  2. M1TLAR

M1TLAR Active Member

+1 gapple pvp is outdated in 2019. But I don't believe removing Gapples would work for the server due to multiple reasons and would actually end up ruining the experience even more.
  3. xSliceYT

xSliceYT Member

Yes, Removing gapples might have a downside, but limiting them would be great, like making people carry only like 10 gapples max
  4. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 remove it but and then remove gapp cooldown because then there would be a way to kill them...
  5. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Active Member

Jamm said he doesnt plan to make this server a pot pvp one
  6. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Well. The next map is very good and stable for pvp so i believe there should be no need to delete egaps, CE's are being worked on at the moment so they wont become very overpowered, and also I think Jamm is deleting punch 2 but idk about that but i only agree with the delete punch 2
  7. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

why are you talking like you know how pvp will be like in map 17
  8. feiy

feiy Member

he beta tested it
  9. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

+1 well said
  10. Freddy2

Freddy2 Member

This is literally what most active players have been saying. If any of you have even tested the new map gaps have got no place there and would make minimum to no effect on pvp as the ce’s provide health boost etc... weapons don’t do the same amount of damage either so its very different to the current map.