PvP

Discussion in 'Factions' started by bLueee, Jun 8, 2019.

1. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

honestly imma be 100% real with you, pvping isn't fun anymore, since you guys removed ce's, lowered the gapple cd like 10s was complelty fine but you guys decided NOPE, haha dicked u all and put it to 5seconds it's not fun pvp isn't even worth right now all u get is p11 p10 nice and even if u do pvp everyone runs or bow boosts away it's not about skill it's about who runs the fastest
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

the pvp genre in invasion isn't fun like i said
  3. M1TLAR

M1TLAR Active Member

My ideas on how to improve the pvp experience. A) Fix knockback. The knockback on the server is random and knocks you back way too far. Does not feel good. B) Set gapplecooldown to 10secs or keep gapplecooldown how it is and allow for rage enchant to outhit a gap. C) Remove bow boosting and change the ender pearl cool down.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

I honestly agree on this
  5. feiy

feiy Member

+1000
  6. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

my friend got banned because of the messed up kb once, cant remember his name but you surely were trying to get him banned saying servers kb is fine lmao
  7. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Can we like remove the gapple cooldown legit its aids... IF THEY DON't GRIND IN FAC THERE IS NO POINT OF THEM COMPLAING
  8. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

remove bow boosting but remove gapp cooldown and Fix the enderpreal cooldown lol
  9. M1TLAR

M1TLAR Active Member

Remove gapplecooldown if rage is able to outhit a gap consistently.
  10. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

Also remove kb because it’s so aids now since they removed death bans on chaos because of kb
  11. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

I do agree pvp isn't that fun anymore. Granted I think that could be because of a lot of reasons like the reasons mentioned above and several more. Jam does plan on adding back CEs and keeping the Gapple Cooldown to how it was before the change. Hopefully we don't change pvp again in the near future. Since we constantly change how pvp works every map, we're never able to build upon it.
  12. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Piglet right lol
  13. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

ok
  14. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

I follow u ok cute noob
  15. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

dont even get me started piglet cheated his balls off
  16. M1TLAR

M1TLAR Active Member

A constant change is needed to find the perfect system.
  17. Billynguy

A constant change does not help "find" the perfect system. The perfect system is where we stick with one pvp experience and build upon it. For the past several maps, we've constantly changed up how the pvp system is. Its either us being vanilla, op factions, op factions with CEs, and now it's vanilla with CEs. Most servers don't even drastically change that much for the pvp system and keep it the same. Players join here and can't expect the same pvp system because we change it each map. If we keep on changing, we aren't able to build on what was good and improve what needs to be improved. Imagine if we were to stick with what made Map 12 or any other map and were able to build upon it beside tearing it down and "finding the perfect system."
  18. Just remove the retarded bleeding effect and fix the kb
  19. If you're building upon a system you're still changing it?
  20. Billynguy

The past several maps, we haven't built upon any system. We tore it down and started from square one time and time again. Building upon a system is keeping the core mechanics the same and improving it. We have not done that for the past several maps.