Gap cooldown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by langman, May 16, 2019.

?

Can you remove gap cooldown next map or eotw?

1. no Gap coolddown for eotw

88.9%
  2. No gap cooldown for next map

44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. langman

langman Member

This gap cd has been annoying us for some time now especially when their are hackers and when it glitches out on us and were wondering if you can take it out next map or atleast for eotw, please and thank you.
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Gap cool down needs to go. There is still many ways to kill them still getting there armor. But a gap cooldown needs to go.
  3. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

no it doesnt pvp has been more fun its not about shoving gaps it atleast has potting in it now and there is a way to quicky people if you are in p7 and they are in p10
  4. YouBeCombo

There was still many ways to kill them with having the gap effect on you haven’t been playing cc much so I don’t get why your saying that.
  5. langman

langman Member

It's the fact that it makes you fight longer then you have to and that isn't the cc way amd our pots and sometimes gaps glitches out becasue of the cooldown. Like it was way more fun to spam gaps and it made the fight last longer that way anyways but also ended it quickly
  6. langman

langman Member

combo is right about you never on much so you dont know what he means and its just one of the reasons why cc is going down no offense Jamm. The spamming gaps just always been apart of the pvp way of CC and thats what made it so damn fun and brought out your skills and not having to be restricted cause of a "rule"
  7. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

chugging gaps does not bring out your skills wtf are you smoking....
  8. YouBeCombo

same goes for u aswell your not that active like the others.

9. M1TLAR

M1TLAR SS Team Staff Member

Gapple cooldown should be removed for eotw because eotw is meant to last for around a hour. But other than that gapple cooldown has greatly raised the skill gap for players and, people actually die now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. Kmo

Kmo Active Member

i can stop playing for a year and still toss you lmao
  11. MightyNutella

i play cc every day what you on about
  12. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

Agreed
  13. GoldNugget

GoldNugget Member

^
  14. langman

langman Member

i agree it has brought up skill more but it was always the cc way of spamming gaps cause ppl would spam it and waste it quicker if a skilled player made them. Otherwise i do agree with the skills being raised its just gaps and pots glitch out when we try and eat it sometimes
  15. MightyNutella

Gap cooldown should stay in eotw so people actually have a chance
  16. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

What people who don't want the gap cooldown are really saying is that they want it to be easier and no pot pvp. That's fine, but you guys need to realize that pvp can still be easier just based on a variety of things such as ces, mcmmo configuration, weapon damage, armor prot, etc.

Perhaps you prefer freedom of choice instead of the game limiting how often you can eat something.. I understand that, but to counter it, maybe we should make gaps less over powered, but no cooldown?

If the combat is done right then I don't think it would matter if someone is chugging gaps or not, they would still be able to get dropped. It's just a matter of the details being tuned.
  17. langman

langman Member

Now that I got to pvp in next map idc if we get cd or not for eotw cause I love the pvp next map and just want it now lol but made this post cause everyone was talking about it and making a post about it could be s good idea
  18. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

huge reason it should stay is bc you can actually get the loot instead of everything been broken or fewer stuff being dropped once the person dies like decently experienced pvpers die when their gear is broken of when hey run out of
    pots.With the gap cd its more likely to get more loot from the people who die
  19. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

but for eotw it has to be gone