SheepMen's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SheepMen, May 12, 2019.

1. SheepMen

SheepMen Fresh Spawn

Username:
    SheepMen
    Date Joined:
    I started in map 13. But I started actively playing in Map 16.
    Estimated TimePlayed:
    Around 300 hours have been logged on this server.

Ranks:
    Knight on Factions
    Position:
    Helper
    Timezone:
    Eastern, KY (GMT-4)
    Punishments:

I have been warned 1 time. I havent had anymore punishments on this server.
    About:
    I live in Glen Allen, Virginia. I am an A-B grade student. I focus on school but when i am not focusing on school, I am either on Conspiracy Craft or on xbox. I mostly play on this server than any other. This server got me back into Minecraft. Without this server I wouldnt be on this servet again.
    Reason:

The main reason that I want to become staff is, there is barely any staff online. There are hackers logging onto the server and causing mayhem knowing that they wont get banned because the staff is inactive. I am on almost every hour i am awake. This will lower the hacker rate because they will know that i am always online so no one will be hacking. This will make the server get the recognition it deserves.
    Experience:
    I was a helper on Mineplex from 2014-16. I resigned because the community there is toxic.
    Server:
    I would like to be Staff on Factions.
    Comments:
    Please do not go off topic in this Application, and if you give me a +1 or a -1, please tell me what I’m doing right or wrong and how I can improve.
    (I know I've been pretty toxic on Factions but I can easily stop that and be a lot more helpful and friendly.)
  2. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

+1 there needs to be more active staff on factions
  3. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

Not gonna be that guy but
    [​IMG]
    sorry -1
  4. Nathanm

Nathanm Member

when you ss some1 saying staff is shitty waiting to use it :I
  5. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

I smell something. Oh wait its the tears of a salty dispenser
  6. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Still sorry sheep. -1. Although you are active and interact with alot you, like me are toxic asf.
  7. langman

langman Member

Well sheep I told you that you’ll get toxic comments and all so don’t say I didn’t warn you. And since you wanted me to be honest then I don’t at all trust you enough to be staff since you are toxic, watch your own fac/friends die, and just overall play to much to were everyone mostly don’t likes you. Nothing personal just the honest truth on what I always see and experience as I am on as much as you are if not more and see that you toxic almost everyday with both old and new players (not including hackers) and you might abuse your position intimidating players who might not know that you joke around all the time. But like Firen said “I’m stupid” so I could be wrong.
  8. langman

langman Member

9. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

+1 for the format. and idk u can help people out i guess, need to focus on helping more tho
  10. langman

langman Member

He doesn’t help out as much as you think and if you on as much as we are you’ll know he’s toxic
  11. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Aye, we don't need you as a commentator on every +1. Drop your opinion and move on mate.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. langman

langman Member

i do it cause they only say yes so that theres a staff thats actually on facs and cause they wanna say yes since their friends and not as a player, type of thing. If you bring players who doesnt team with sheep they would say same thing i say and its more fact then opinion and if you were on facs as much as us youll know why i do
  13. SheepMen

SheepMen Fresh Spawn

dizzyy isnt teamed with me. And he still said +1. It doesn't matter who you are, if your teamed with me, or not. People will come on here and make there honest opinions on you, just like you dark, we are pretty good friends i'd say, and you gave me a -1 and want to be toxic in the replies, It doesnt bother me because it is what i asked you to do.
  14. langman

langman Member

dont get me wrong u r cool but when i was in ur fac you showed bad leader skills and seem like you would abuse ur rank to taunt others but i could be very wrong and if so then sorry. If you do get it tho then congrats cause these hackers r annoying even tho they easy kill for us.
  15. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Mod Staff Member

Small tip, going into debates in applications helps you get denied. I don't recommend commenting further on Iangman.
  16. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

-1 toxic af gonna ruin the server if becomes helper in my opinion
  17. Sayori

Sayori Member

18. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Just so you guys know, I said +1 on the format, and he could help but he needs to focus on it more, as I don't really see him helping. That is what I said, meaning he could help, but he needs to do it more often.
    Stop arguing on who I'm friends with, I don't go biased, you know that right?
  19. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

what do you mean by "+1 on the format" so i can go make an application with the correct format and get +1 by everyone?
  20. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

and he could help was meant to be included with the +1...
    Just because he gets a bunch of +1's, it doesn't necessarily mean he is gonna get staff, you know that?

( look at dannyster123's Helper application for proof. )