Cp12cwp's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cp12cwp, May 11, 2019.

1. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

you too.
  2. Sneakyboy27

Sneakyboy27 Member

I don't know if I want to put +1 or -1 because I don't know what's happening in the server since I left
    Last year I have fun times with cp and being helpful to the party but since he have a temper problem and change up personality, me and my grew left his party and he have been being a d hole to them.
    I Haven't talk to him until march and I have been seeing him being helpful to the server and discord. I don't know if its true what he been doing to you pana but what I know is that he is just trying to be helpful.
    Cp if you let your temper over come you I don't think staff will accept you again so what I going to tell you is goodluck
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks for responding
  4. day 3 the walrus still hasnt answered
  5. going to edit this until he uhh responds I think just for the memes `dont hate me XD`
  6. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

I did respond
  7. Hannah Hates Life

Hannah Hates Life Fresh Spawn

kyshannah.PNG cpnob.PNG Love you cp ima stay neutral gl! (It has nothing to do with the screenshots dw, I also had to make a new account ;/)
  8. vvonders

vvonders Fresh Spawn

+1 Welp, Why the hell not?
  9. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

You took those screenshots out of context. You took quotes and jokes out of context
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  10. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Lady you don’t even play the dam game no one cares. XD plus you were “edating” a staff member so you can get staff that went really bad....
  11. Hannah Hates Life

i never really dated him lol
  12. Hannah Hates Life

Ik I found it funny so I put it there xD
  13. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

lolxd noone cares shutup edater and yes you did edate him peen rider
  14. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

15. BulletIR

BulletIR Member

oof ,is going to be hot xD
  16. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

+1 from me, Well made Application and an Active Player overall.
    However, I believe a Helper shouldn't have Rivalries with other players
  17. MightyNutella

its not like cp starts the beef in the chat pana does and its fine if a helper has an enemy and rival if the helper isnt bias towards the rival its a game after all
  18. Darth Father

Darth Father Member

I understand, I'm not pointing any fingers since that'd be wrong, but there's been a group that's been going against anyone who's got friendly relations with pana while pretty much trucing with everyone else. I won't get into detail since I don't wish for cp not to get his position, but that should be dealt with. Besides that part, he's got my support
  19. MightyNutella

i personally have no hate with pana's friends only pana because he is an a hole like im chill with sayori and ena but pana always tries to start some thing in chat and annoy us
  20. Reinier

Reinier Member

He needs to stop trolling me. - 1
    A really nice person. +1
    A helpful person. +1
    Overall= +1

I hope personal conflicts with other players doesn't affect his work as a staff if this application is successful.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List