Cp12cwp's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Applications' started by cp12cwp, May 11, 2019.

1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Title: Cp12cwp's Helper Application.

Username: cp12cwp

Date Joined: I'd say about the middle of Map 3 (Survival).

Time Played:
    Survival: 147.68 Days.
    upload_2019-5-10_21-12-3.png
    Factions: 14.23 Days.
    upload_2019-5-10_21-13-45.png

Ranks:
    McMMO:

Elf VII/Master Elf (Survival)
    Alien 4 (Factions)
    Donor Rank:
    Architect
    (Survival)
    Knight (Factions)

Position: Helper

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time. (PST)

Past Punishments:

Afk Taming - 367 Days Ago [Appealed]
    -----
    False Reporting A Staff Member - 300 Days Ago [Froze me cuz he was joking around and I took it out of context.]
    -----
    Abusing exploit (Using a Mysteria scroll to get away in PVP) - 150 days ago [I didn't decide to lie, however, the reason is wrong that was stated. I used it on a PvP platform to save myself 5 extra seconds of warping and didn't realize it wasn't allowed because they disabled TP books but not Mysteria Scrolls.]
    -----

About: I tend to enjoy anything to do with computers; scripts with bots, finding bugs in games, playing video games and as well as collaborating with others to create awesome projects on video games. I really enjoy using discord and I have LOTS of experience with it. I also love watching Television, I can sit there for hours and watch Television. I enjoy riding my bike and I also enjoy school, but not as much as I enjoy playing Conspiracy Craft. Every day I decide to play Conspiracy Craft set aside an hour of my time to look for bugs to help make the server a better place. I'm sure anyone who knows me well knows this as well. I enjoy puzzle solving and I also enjoy hosting events in real life or in a game, such as parties. I especially enjoy hanging out with friends and joking around with them.

Reason: I absolutely love the idea of being able to help a player in need. Not just because it makes me happy, it makes them happy as long as I do my job; which I know I am entirely capable of doing. I am an extremely active player. I believe would benefit the staff team a lot and I also think its good to have an active staff member as it is really convenient to always have staff on and I can be on for multiple hours at a time without AFKing for more than a few mins at a time most of the time. I know from personal experience its terrible when a staff member isn't on and it makes it incredibly difficult to play at times. I spend a lot of my days playing Conspiracy Craft, but also taking care of my other responsibilities, so you shouldn't see me inactive for multiple days at a time as I am great with time management. I am server active, forum active, discord active, knowledgable and I'd like to believe I'm not biased so a players experience with me won't be affected by past events as I believe you should be fair to each and every player. If asked I can keep things confidential and I strive to improve and this will improve the server and myself so its a win for both of us. I'm very knowledgeable at fixing issues without a staff always needed, as I have a few incidents recently I have fixed without a staff as they have been inactive; incident 1: A Users boss got stuck behind a barrier, so I used a bow to make it warp out and they could continue killing their Harouff [Problem Solving - Good Quality For A Staff Member]. Incident 2: A user got stuck in the walls of /Warp boss and started to suffocate. So I went to /warp boss and got 2 bosses to make a cage where he got stuck and he escaped. Incidents like this can still be solved without staff and if I have access to things like /helpop players can get assistance from me swiftly and avoid staff having to go through the whole refund thing. These qualities I obtain can help the server and if I can reach out with my knowledge the server can have more players actually enjoying the server. I'm well knowledgeable of the rules as we speak and I have ideas to improve the server as a whole and always share with others. I could help brainstorm events in the future for the staff team reaching out to everyone which could gain the server more active members.

Experience: Yes, I have been trusted previously and I have also worked on multiple different platforms such as Discord and other video games. I know how to use most of the plugins that the server currently has. I haven't directly had experience staffing on a Minecraft server, but I need to start somewhere and these skills I have obtained prior to applying could help during the staffing experience if I do get accepted.

Server: Survival

Discord: cp12cwp#8411

Additional Comments: I'd like to add that please do not be bias. If you think I shouldn't be helper then say so. Don't change your opinion because I may be your friend or enemy. Thank you for taking the time and considering my application. If you have suggestions say them below or message them to my discord above. I understand that I may have people who disagree with the idea of me being staff and that's okay, you are entitled to your opinion as anyone else is. I also wish that you keep the comments on topic. Have a great day or night.

References: Sami, Ishigami, Jianplays, TehAwesomestKit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2019 at 9:04 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Knight21

Knight21 Fresh Spawn

+1 one of the social friendly players I've known throughout the game
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks! Appreciate the time you have taken to reply to my application.
  4. claude1

claude1 Fresh Spawn

+1 Good luck on Helper, cp!
  5. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks Mr Claude! :D
  6. BulletIR

BulletIR Fresh Spawn

+1 I see you online most of time can be good help to server
  7. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks! Also, Appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my application! :D
  8. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

Nice application overall. I believe that you are very experienced and would be a great Helper for our community.

Best of luck, +1
  9. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks znut! Appreciate you coming to read my app and thanks for the +1
  10. Valor

Valor Fresh Spawn

Nice Application ^-^
    Good Luck +1
  11. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks Valor
  12. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Fresh Spawn

+1 u wrote that application really good and u play a lot so i think u can be a good help to the server
  13. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks so much for the response and your opinion.
  14. +1 for the fat walrus
  15. langman

langman Member

+1 in always on factions and don’t see you on ad much but when you are your always helping players especially new ones and is friendly. Good luck
  16. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

17. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks ralse!!! :D
  18. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Thanks Blue!!!!
  19. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

Appreciate it, hence the reason I'm applying for survival and not invasion. As I don't believe I'd benefit invasion as much as I'd benefit survival.
  20. WolfScreamYTG

WolfScreamYTG Helper Staff Member

-1 I’m sorry cp, but for multiple reasons, you have broken the rules without any punishment for them: Persuading people to vote for you in shop votes. Persuading your whole party when I was in there to vote for you on stuff. Not gonna lie, I also don’t really like you as much as I used to. Sorry.

Also I’d like to reassign from AquaMart. Not many people go there anymore. I don’t get anything from working there.