[SURVIVAL] Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sayori, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sayori

Sayori Member

Please, just please add mcmmo credits to be purchased via /shop. example: 25 mcmmo for 500k, which is 20k each level, which people sell 10k each level also It's rare and time-consuming to find mcmmo redeem credits sellers. PLEASE!
  2. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

+1 with such a high mcmmo cap level I believe that grinding mcmmo takes forever. Mcmmo credits even low ones like 10 or 5 can help out people who have grinded to mcmmo of 1k or even higher. They shouldnt be cheap but not overpriced.
  3. We already have 2x mcmmo boost every weekend and U can also get credits from premium and legendary keys
  4. Sayori

Sayori Member

But who sells legendary&prem keys?
  5. Sayori

Sayori Member

well this was sad ;)
  6. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

they should just disable pvp mcmmo so pvp is about skill not mcmmo
  7. KolaTheDemon

KolaTheDemon Fresh Spawn

i think all forms of credits should be removed it might take forever to grind yet it give you more of feeling of satisfaction.
  8. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

No. I don't even want credits to begin with. They speed up the process of a map so much. Survival has grinding and building for most players and the reason we don't grind anymore is because its pointless...people complain about no caps on specific skills...wouldn't be a problem without credits....its not hard to grind...just time consuming. This map had no challenge imo because you can just win credits. I don't think credits should ever be re-introduced in the following map. I remember spending a week to get 1k acrobatics...all my grinding pointless. Party grinding + McMMO boosts are great for grinding. I legit hate the idea of credits. If you want them for PvP it should all be balanced. I use credits but would want them gone anyways. You grind and in exchange you going to PvP and ruling it. I don't want to see someone grinding a shit ton of cash. Then buying credits and killing everyone and being able to obtain more cash..that was a huge problem this map imo. What i wouldnt mind is at start of the world a donor could redeem credits depending on their donor rank and put it towards a skill or a few of their choice for a boost in the start of the world. Miner giving like 10 and Archi giving 100. 100 ISN'T hard to obtain. Please do not make it sell-able tho. Only the donor can use it or someones just gonna buy everyones credits. @Goazart please take my suggestion into consideration.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  9. Osleya

Osleya Active Member

McMMO is all about grinding your skills, not buying them.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Sayori

Sayori Member

Yeah. You are right xds
  11. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

but it gets boring after a while.
  12. Osleya

Osleya Active Member

There are many creative ways to make it fun at least in my mind :p
  13. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Like how? Post those ideas.
  14. lesj0ari

lesj0ari Member

prob for next map there wont be any credits that u can redeem cz mcmmo is unbalanced and u say u want to buy credits with irl money, wtf
  15. Sayori

Sayori Member

not irl money lol, I meant ingame cash