Much needed updates for the new map

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Nathanm, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

1. Farms
    The main source of income on this server is mainly spawners, voting, koth keys, and any other event. New players that join the server may have trouble starting off and making a decent source of income. in the next map i think there should be more varieties of income such as farms. In this map there is only sugarcane and nether warts for farming income. I think in the next map there should be melons, pumpkins, and cactus as well as sugarcane and nether warts. Cactus will get rid of the need to have 5 ig spawners just to make some decent money, players will be able maybe grind mcmmo in their base with zombie spawners or what not while their cactus farm is making them a decent source of income. Pumpkins and melons will make players have to play more to get income but without spending a fortune on spawners it could possibly make the lower level players and or higher level players that use pumpkins or melons for a source of mcmmo and or money more active which could even bring more popularity to the server seeing that more players are online.

2. Shop
    The shop is a little pathetic not to be rude lmao. It's very confusing and annoying in my opinion, half of the shop is from /shop and the other half is from /warp shop. its just annoying to look in the /shop and see that the item your looking for isn't there then go to /warp shop and you have to run like a whole circle to find what your looking for. i think for the shop you should just have big warp shop with maybe like a mob that when you click on it it shows you a certain amount of things you can buy or sell using right/left click. There can be different mobs such as a raiding mob that shows you raiding supplies to buy, or a mob that shows you different building materials to buy. That way its easier to get to the thing you wanna buy and or sell.

3. Biomes
    All though the 8 or so biomes are cool and have very nice designs i think there should just be a big 10k by 10k world where there are caves and you actually mine. back to talking about income, mining is a good source of income for new players to get some quick money to start off. in the biomes there is almost no place to mine because they are only like 10 blocks deep or so. a 10k by 10k world would also make unclaimed bases popular again, as cool as it is to have a huge claimed base with walls just to store some stuff it's very annoying cause i personally would rather go to the wilderness and make a sky base or an underground base like 60 blocks down. A 10k by 10k world will also make it slightly harder to find claimed bases, in the biomes you can fly and or run 2k blocks or so to the edge and you will most likely find a claimed base on the edge. A 10k by 10k world will add more difficulty to raiding bases and finding them. Another thing you should add if you do happen to add the 10k by 10k world is the command /wild this will give starters or anyone the ability to teleport to a random place in the wild without having to worry about getting killed trying to get to that point.

4.ranks
    @dizzyy brought it to my attention that some players are not willing to pay money to buy a rank and made a cool suggestion of having players able to buy ranks through virtual money. I think this could be a great idea if the right prices are put on the ranks. Most new players are already at a slight disadvantage because most players on this server have ranks and I think that if they see that you can buy ranks through virtual money it would motivate them to play more and spend more time on the server in order earn get enough money to buy a rank. Ranks could end up becoming an influencing thing towards all players as they would want to level up their ranks to unlock higher quality kits and commands. Obviously the ranks would have to cost a fair amount of money so that players don't abuse this feature and end up at a really high rank at the start of the map update. I believe we should allow everyone to have a rank. For this to not overpower the donator ranks, dizzyy d I have thought that you could possibly upgrade the donator ranks and then you could create some new ranks for this feature ( king , champion ) kind of thing. With this feature to have a chance of featuring into the server - we think it could help attract new players to want to start playing to unlock more kits than just spending constantly on mob spawners, creeper eggs and things along the lines of that. I hope you consider implementing this feature into the server as it could help change the server's popularity drastically and make conspiracy as good as it could get!

5.spawners
    This one i don't really have a solution to but just want to bring this to attention. I feel like spawners are way too easy to get i mean for 1 the faction "autists has 5 billion dollars worth of spawners, i get that it's the end of the map and all but i feel like that is an absurd amount of money even for end of the map. Another example is i just started playing again maybe last week or so and in the first 2 or 3 days i already had maybe like a whole stack of spawners combined just from the meteors, voting, and koth keys. One final example i have for this is dizzyy was able to get 500 spawners in just a month from voting, koths, and meteors. Spawners are just way too easy to get. Like i said i don't have a solution to this problem but i'm hoping some of the staff will be able to solve this problem.

Those are all the suggestions i have for the next map. I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration.
    Thank you!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

10k by 10k is bad idea
  3. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

why u think that
  4. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

Hope you all enjoy the thoughts me and Nathan have thought of <3
  5. Squidward

Squidward Member

Yea me and fire was willing to pay 1mill for someone to find 1 melon or seed and we searched for hours. Shops trash needs to have every block on 1.8 buyable and or sellable. Please gamemode 1 me some melons in my ec ty
  6. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

lmao
  7. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

Ok here Is an example of yourself solving your own problem. Although you say that farms are the biggest way of income i believe spawners are easy to get so that new players who /vote can make income. The vote crates also come with money and you can always /sell items. I dont believe in spawners making players money, I get my money off pure luck in rps and i think alot of other players do so as well. Money is simple to get for right now and i think its fine. i currently have 65mil and have nothing to do with it. I'll talk more about it in the next comment
  8. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

This idea isnt the worst but also is not a great one. Ranks are a source on income for the server. New players log in, have fun, and hopefully buy ranks. I think that classes alone like cyborg and alien and agent are enough for the newer players. Adding small ranks like king or champion into crates would be a fun idea but then again the rank would have to be terrible. I think that this problem can be solved by added new classes like Goazart has suggested. He thinks classes needs buffs and i think the community also has brought that to staff's attention. As of now Alien is honestly the only good class because epearl cooldown is usefull. New classes should come out next map or atleast the classes change. How does agent help in a 1v1 if you only get the buff after you kill someone. Sorry for the long responses but i think that i stated what i needed to for this part
  9. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

Starting off I think that the shop is a little sad. The design is nice its simple but it does lack some items. I personally havnt had any problems but newer players had and i see where you are coming from.
    10k x 10k biome is a bad idea in my opinion. Bases will be super hard to find especially unclaimed ones. It takes forever to walk 3k blocks imagine running to a corner for a 10k biome. /wild is an option on some servers because there isnt really corner bases. /wild could be an idea but i like the better idea of smaller maps but many of them.
  10. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

i do agree with you on how money is pretty easy to get but on every factions server ive ever played ive made a farm of some sort when i start off i just feel like farms are a easy way to get spawners to eventually buy more spawners and what not and farms are huge for mcmmo and think about how much some of the things on this server rely on mcmmo for you to rank up or get better things or even just compete in factions i just think they will add a more reliable and cheaper source of income and a source of easy and quick mcmmo for new players to be able to rank up their alien ranks or what ever one they picked rather than depending on voting, winning koths, and depending on luck
  11. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

i feel like 8 3kby3k biomes are worse than 1 10kby1ok biome in my opinion. and unclaimed bases are supposed to be hard to find thats why they are unclaimed, dont you miss being able to have an unclaimed base in stead of making a big ass base just to store like 2 dubs of gear
  12. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

I currently use a small unclaimed base and i think that it is more convenient. A bis base to store 2 dubs of gear is pretty much factions and that raiding is a thing. Without these bases factions would be pointless + you would have no place to make your farm or place spawners.
  13. Nathanm

Nathanm Fresh Spawn

a 10k by 10k wont take away claimed bases i hope u realize that
  14. Zenark

Zenark Trial Helper Staff Member

srry but p2w forever
  15. dizzyy

dizzyy Member

or you know. make an anarchy server.
  16. Squidward

Squidward Member

for the 10x10x idea just add back free /fly so we can have bigger biomes and /fly to get arround faster
  17. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

That would also defeat the purpose of a skybase because if i had /fly i would just fly at 255 looking for floating chest.
  18. Squidward

Squidward Member

i use to do that but some were hard to find its like making an unclaimed base underground and hoping not to get x rayed its a chance type thing