ItsDanielCrafter's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ItsDanielCrafter, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsDanielCrafter

ItsDanielCrafter Fresh Spawn

What position are you aiming for?
    Preferably Moderator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
    6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
    I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
    I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Play.RaschNetwork.Com, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the Owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
    I live in a small town in Kipping Village, Philippines. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Remember, diamonds keep the minecraft world from exploding. Give them to me and I'll keep them safe. (In other words, give me a diamond.)

Disclaimer: Even though it seems like I am hating on kids, I don't. Games are meant for kids. I still count myself as a kid, even though technically I am a early teen. I am just being realistic, some of them tend to do some wrong moves regarding app making which I have stated in my tutorial. Coming from a previous admin, staff member, and server owner,I Hope this helped,
    ItsDanielCrafter....
  2. ItsDanielCrafter

ItsDanielCrafter Fresh Spawn

I Hope this thread is good enough to understand :)
  3. xdCyanide

xdCyanide Helper Staff Member

You are using the wrong format + you can't apply for admin, helper first.
    This is the right format:

Title: {Username's {position-here}} Application

Username: (IGN here)

Date Joined: (mm/dd/yy or an estimate)

Time Played: (An estimation of your total playtime on the server since you joined)

Rank(s): (mcMMO rank and/or donor rank if applicable)

Position: (State what rank you are applying for)

Timezone: (What timezone are you in)

Past Punishments: (If you're unsure, ask a staff member when your last punishment was and for a list of all your previous punishments if you have any. Anything from a warning to a ban needs to be included)

About: (Write a short summary about yourself, your interests and what makes you unique)

Reason: (Why are you applying?)

Experience: (Do you have experience with the requested rank? Please elaborate.)

Server: (Which server are you applying for (if applicable)?)

Discord: (Discord account along with its 4 digit number)

Additional Comments: (Any other further comments or questions you may have can go here, optional)
  4. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

My man wants to skip helper and mod and go right to admin lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.