Cp12cwp's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cp12cwp, Apr 15, 2019.

?

Should cp12cwp become helper.

1. Yes, cp12cwp should become helper.

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, cp12cwp shouldn't become helper.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Title: Cp12cwp's Helper Application

Username: cp12cwp

Date Joined: Sometime during map 3

Time Played: I'd say between 90-100 days.

Rank(s):
    McMMO:
    Rank VII/Master Elf (Survival)
    Alien 4 (Factions)
    Donor Rank:
    Architect
    (Survival)
    Knight (Factions)

Position: Helper

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Past Punishments:
    Afk Taming - 342 Days Ago [Appealed For this]
    False Reporting A Staff Member - 275 days ago [Disclaimer: We were both at wrong however I didn't clarify the whole story. Hence my ban]
    Abusing exploit (Using a Mysteria scroll to get away in pvp) - 125 days ago [Disclaimer: I didn't lie. Admitted it I used it in pvp. However, I didn't use it to escape combat. I used it, however, I was not combat tagged in any of the times I used it. I thought it was allowed because they managed to disable TP books from any realm except mysteria but they allowed mysteria scrolls.]

Those above are not excuses. I am just letting y'all know the story before you decide to make your decision. As those reasons are usually as short as possible and don't hold the entire story behind it.

About:
    I enjoy to script some discord bots and make little ars codes for fun. I enjoy school as well as Minecraft. I like watching plenty of TV such as Orange Is The New Black. (Was a great series) I enjoy video games a lot. They are quite fun and pass the time. I also like board games too. I enjoy bike riding, basketball, and volleyball. I like to be creative and think outside of the box. I quite often spend a few hours of my day looking for bugs on servers such as conspiracy craft or even a discord servers permissions. I know I have staff that would vouch for me if it would come to how many times I have reported bugs. It entertains me and I love the fact that I am able to improve gameplay throughout the server. I enjoy plenty of activities and running them additionally. I enjoy puzzle solving things such as math puzzles.

Reason:
    I really enjoy helping people. I enjoy seeing people being able to play a game without complaints and not waiting so long for the staff to get on. I know from personal experience that it ruins my gameplay and can ruin others especially if its something to do with Boss related or bug related which can cause death and I know I am not alone when saying this. I feel like I could be a good asset to the team. I'm active, supportive, knowledgeable. updated, Forum Active, Discord active. Report people/bugs all the time and I am well known in the community. Yes, I have haters, as a lot of us do but I know there are people who would vouch for me for this as I will have references below. I believe that this could help my skills in life as well as helping the players so it is a win for the server for me. I try my best not to hold grudges for silly reasons which is why I don't /ignore anyone. I don't release info about any staff related things and I am confident that I can help out quite a lot. During all my previous punishments I have learned through my mistakes. I believe this could help players do the same. I have learned from them and I believe I can help players do the same.

Experience:
    Yes. I have been working with staff related things for 2 years. Not on Minecraft directly, but on things such as discord. I know most of the plugins used on the server and no..this isn't a staff rank on a Minecraft server but these skills can and will be applied if I do get accepted into the staff team.

Server:
    Survival
    (I don't mind being invasion as well however I will still mainly do Survival)

Discord:
    cp12cwp#8411

Additional Comments:
    I would just like to add 2 references. One staff and one player:
    TehAwesomestKit
    DIMISS10

I would also like to thank Grammarly for helping me with my application.

Application Updated on 2019-04-15 2:39AM PST
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

+1 Lot of time put into this application and one active great player. I think he can be great for the community (even tho im a fac player)
  3. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Thanks. Appreciate it.
  4. DIMISS

DIMISS Fresh Spawn

+1 You always help in chat.Help new players and ur a friendly player..
    Good luck :p:rolleyes:
    #Posibol:oops:
  5. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Omegalul ur only 14 hahaxd call me sempai!!! +1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

+1 good guy he teached how to play survival and how survival work
  7. EvolvedTV

EvolvedTV Fresh Spawn

+1 Overall great guy, not to mention I see him online on a daily basis performing your typical "Helper" duties. Good luck!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 for the gay kid.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. panagiotis4

panagiotis4 Fresh Spawn

A toxic player, you like to exploit new players, -1
  10. Your knowledge on a big variety of the server rules and game mechanics is something very valuable and makes you capable of such a position for sure, but on the other hand I tasted how you use minor bugs to achieve your goals even if you know they should not be used. That makes me go for a +0 as your negatives deplete your positives :oops:

#Posibol
  11. Zenark

Zenark Member

+1
  12. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Thanks for your opinion. However. I hope you understand that when I "use" bugs I'm likely testing them. Just letting you know that. I test bugs for Sami all the time.
  13. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Well I don't actually see how I do so, but if you would like to believe that...then go ahead. If you think I have then that's fine but typically the player I am communicating/helping become better at the game doesn't think otherwise. No..i don't exploit new players as they have nothing of value besides a friendship. Thanks for viewing my Application
  14. KingR4yv3n

KingR4yv3n Trial Builder Staff Member

Good luck my guy #posibol for the walrus ;)
  15. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Thanks
  16. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

bias kid go cry l up ur booty
  17. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Thx ️‍
  18. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Member

Appreciate the feedback. As well as the gl