Goats Recruitment

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Goazart, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

it is time for goats to return

i'm looking for members who want to be goats not players. if you want to be a goat, you need to be in a fac for goats, not autistic kids or dinosaurs.

[​IMG]
    right now we're looking for a co-owner, base builders, good pvp'ers and overall experienced players, or those aspiring to be a goat. unlike other factions, you don't have to be the best of the best to join, but you do need to have the traits of a potential goat at the very least.

an ideal player for the goat fac would be someone determined to make change. someone who enjoys competition but also knows how to enjoy themselves without taking things too serious.

make no mistake though. goats are here to win. if you want to be part of a faction that actually cares about its members and doesn't use them to win money, we are for u my friend.

i ate our application, so instead of that, just write 5 or more sentences about why you think you can be or already are a goat (in gameplay and irl). thank u and have a lovely day and btw, we mean no disrespect to other factions. goats are good sports and creatures of respect in general, so don't bother if ur a tird face or cheater.
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

YOUBeCombo>Goats.
  3. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

IM A GOAT I EAT EVERYTHING I SEE ESPCIALLY UR ASS IF I SEE UR ASS IN PUBLIC IM EATING YOUR SHIT OUT
  4. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

IGN: Blue
    Reason: good pvper got my gf alohaa and I’m such a goat, I get those victory royals in minecraft best minemen out there I also think I should be co owner
  5. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

IGN: Alohaa
    Reason: better pvper than blue, best legit pvper as proven as when everyone went on lunar client. im blue's gf and also can do basework. tyty ily kiss kiss
  6. BubbleTeaKid

BubbleTeaKid Fresh Spawn

IGN:BubbleTeaKid aka (bubblesqueak)
    Reason : im better than danny at pvp also jamm u love me im ur favorite supporter
    and i can contribute with base work get rekt.png
  7. HyperDarkness

HyperDarkness Member

IGN: Disputes
    Reason: I'm a GOD at PVP LEGITNESS and I am a pro. I quit mc and rejoin back and still better than 99% of cc. God Fortnite // CS:GO player I qualify for world cup and u already know i'm a god. I also have a big dick so that's cool.I'm a GOD at PVP LEGITNESS and I am a pro. I quit mc and rejoin back and still better than 99% of cc. God Fortnite // CS:GO player I qualify for world cup and u already know i'm a god. I also have a big dick so that's cool.I'm a GOD at PVP LEGITNESS and I am a pro. I quit mc and rejoin back and still better than 99% of cc. God Fortnite // CS:GO player I qualify for world cup and u already know i'm a god. I also have a big dick so that's cool.I'm a GOD at PVP LEGITNESS and I am a pro. I quit mc and rejoin back and still better than 99% of cc. God Fortnite // CS:GO player I qualify for world cup and u already know i'm a god. I also have a big dick so that's cool.I'm a GOD at PVP LEGITNESS and I am a pro. I quit mc and rejoin back and still better than 99% of cc. God Fortnite // CS:GO player I qualify for world cup and u already know i'm a god. I also have a big dick so that's cool.

That was 5 sentences and the other applicants didn't do 5 sentences so yeah i'm in ;) I'm also DaddyGoat ;3
  8. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

not better than me though : ) also ur silver in csgo ur shit
  9. Goazart

i legit sat down and got my imaginary glasses ready to read this shit just to realize this was fucking 3 sentences LMAO
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Beezy

Beezy Moderator Staff Member

Ign: Beezy
    Reason: I’m a good PvPer for one and can match up if not get the best of most people on Invasion. I’m also a pretty good base designer and wall patcher. I’ve been looking for a active Faction that doesn’t only play for ftop and pvp, but one that does raids, base builds, designs, ect. I’ve been an active member of the community for about 6 maps straight (with little breaks) and I’ve always had something to offer up for competitive factions. I’ve been trying to get back into the Faction mix but no point in that really if everybody is just going for FTop.
  11. eze

eze Active Member

Ign eze
    Fuck you goat
    Invite me little b0tch
    And bye
  12. Goazart

smd
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

Ign: elchman
    Reason: alo is better than blue and i 6 potted alo which makes me best pvper hehexd im really good at building hehex
  14. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

ign: MightyNutella
    Reason: im god pvp minemen player and i iz carry alot of factions
    dm me when i am accepted tyvm okay bai thx
    ps: im very good goat
  15. EvolvedTV

EvolvedTV Fresh Spawn

Forged > gOaTs
  16. SilverGlove

SilverGlove Active Member

More like which faction will be the first to quit 1 month in the map xd.

GL both anyways.
  17. FlamingDogOfFire

FlamingDogOfFire Fresh Spawn

yes,, i ammmm doggo. but se3cret is i am dogg0at. so ye, i good pvper. not too bad. but bad yes but good i am good member :)))))))))). sorry bad ebglish 5 sentences!!!!!! ;)
  18. FlamingDogOfFire

FlamingDogOfFire Fresh Spawn

Okay in all seriousness, I'm not that bad a pvper, i can compete with most but the most notable can literally crush me. I just jump in pvp and can serve as a decoy or help in team fights. I think my best skill is bow boosting, i am extremely consistent and can log or even warp if im bold because of how fast i can get away from dire situations. I can base build or patch, anyone can to be honest lol its just genning considering there are bans on things that i dont know of anyway. Lastly FlamingDoggoat.
  19. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Active Member

haha nerd
  20. SickMeme

SickMeme Member

Hello. I am SickMeme and physically I am a pygmy goat. The pygmy goat is a breed of miniature domestic goat. It is quite a hardy animal, and can adapt to virtually all climates and/or adapt to a lifestyle. They enjoy having items to jump on and may be able to leap onto small vehicles. Much as this goat, I also enjoy my greens and in my free time I like jumping on beds, benches, people and sometimes cars.
    Thank you for reading and hopefully we can have playdates later in the future.