Whats Happened To Invasion? Read this

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Hamza J (hhhhhhhhhhhh) :P, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omg @Goazart please ban this racist kid from here
  2. TheDarkside14

TheDarkside14 Fresh Spawn

I approve that info cause I was there when heated were giving spawners to autists
  3. eze

eze Active Member

yeah this kid desrve banned
  4. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

im so scared im being toxic on a online forum with random strangers i dont give a fuck about
  5. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Heard of sarcasm or you have low iq?
  6. YouBeCombo

Heated wasn’t giving any spawners gaenotch kept leaving and going back to autists and vice versa.
  7. TheDarkside14

They were giving spawners at the last 30 mins of spawner lockdown . Even giga messaged us in discord to help them... So if they would ask us to help... I don't think they duped because why would they ask us? Why not just dupe more spawners instead?
  8. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

100m doesn't turn into 6.5b my dude please bring proof of heated giving 6.5b to the table. Heated has 987m placed 10min before lock and they mined about 100m and that was about it.
  9. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

Again... How many times do I have to tell you?

THINK BEFORE SPEAKING OUT BULLSH*T!
  10. TheDarkside14

Heated gave 1 bil to autists not 100 mil... And if you say that we gave 100 mil... Why didn't they just dupe 100 mil? Why ask other people for spawners? It's not like we were a threat to them which made them ask us for help...
  11. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

Guess u havent seen any prem servers, if getting 16mil in a day on relaunch why not. U guys acting like 6bil is a shit ton on faction. Tour around abit lmao. Look at decimate, shit havoc as fuck @YouBeCombo you should know since laG got to ftop2 by triad and they been fighting over it idk for how long. But yea
  12. YouBeCombo

Ok where did heated get 1 bil from no one Afk the spawners holy shit.
  13. YouBeCombo

1 iron here sells for $4. On prem there eco is much different then cc. CC ECO IS MUCH HARDER THEN PREM SERVERES ECO.
  14. TheDarkside14

We all got spawners from koth, bosses, meteors and from afking. We literally all had stacks of spawners.
  15. Dude ur fac had 900 mill exactly .... but now they have 500 mill still placed .. so u can say u "gave" 400 mill only
  16. YouBeCombo

That is a lie since I was always hanging out with Danny and gaenotch legit all they did was pvp lying piece of shit.
  17. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

its still possible get 6.6bil on ftop, i don't see why tho. yikes
  18. eze

eze Active Member

See rezac i told you lets make a good faction without duping but u choice to join to autists they dupe 6bil thats not good <3 hehehe
    hopy next map dupe allowed so faction can be fair <£
  19. TheDarkside14

So u say that Danny and gaenotch r the only ppl in heated?
  20. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

+1 rezac
    this map eco is fuck look gigas money my money blaze's money
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.