Whats Happened To Invasion? Read this

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Hamza J (hhhhhhhhhhhh) :P, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so
    first raid we did on autists was a while ago and we got around 500 ig spawners from it, and after that with a while. giga patched his faction and placed like 1k igs and 2.5k pigman spawners and like 1k creepers to show off. i was really surprised how he got all of that and placed it, even though i know his faction never afk the igs. they only afk the pigzombies for gapps which am 100% sure they never sold any of the gold for money as he kept saying in chat " everyone invsee me if u want to see magic" and he starts crafting gapps. Nevertheless, Houndrag raided giga and mine his igs and got banned for it. and when i came online, people were chatting about it and i joined the chat. Giga and fromgorgian were online, and i asked them how u know he mined and not cegged. and they told me and when we were chatting. giga said "why we ever had igs up, NOBODY ever afkes them" ( u can see in the following image).
    [​IMG]
    When he said that i really got suspicious of how he got that tons of igs and pigman spawners without even afking.
    Lets say hypothetically they got 300 igs from the 300 keys they opened + 200 igs lets say from killing bosses and meteors = 500 igs ..the first igs they had up before we raided them, and lets ignore the fact they had tons of other spawners placed. He said they never afked igs......
    Then How The Hell He made them into 2.2k igs + 2.8k pigman spawners. that made me very suspicious, like how he is getting thay shit ton of spawners without afking.
    so after that i tried to raid him again and reached last 12 walls .. but half of his fac came online and stoped the raid. so we abandoned it. when he came online he mined all of his spawners even the pigman. and after that he placed part of the igs in his member base. and houndrage raided it legally this time.

After that by a while Giga started buying chicken spawners and itemed it in the chat saying " this is what rich people have" .... so i thought it was an idiotic thing to do .. and waste money on it ..... so i invsee him and saw 9 stacks of chicken spawners... so i kept invseeing him to see what he gona do with this amount of chicken spawners.. and what i saw was the following
    He took each stack of chicken spawners and renamed it using an anvil and made it an ig spawner.

i immediately went and opened a screen recorder programm, but my potato laptop was too damn weak to tolerate mincraft + screenrecorder programm + yt videos on google chrom + microsoft office programm as i was working on a research. So my laptop crashed, and it took a while for it to reopen again, when i came back online giga was offline.
    after that i went to jamm and told him exactly what i saw .. and i asked mitlar to help me explain the thing to jamm. and jamm said he gona look into it. so from that day and on .. i started invseeing giga on the daily so i will have a good proof on him. So i was able to screenshot him buying more and more of chicken spawners. but it was hard to screenshot the renamed ones as giga was so fast .. a screenshot was not able to caught it. here are some screenshots of gigas inventory with chicken spawners in it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also .. they had 6.5 bill placed.. and the map was about 104 days ... so 6500000000/104 = 62.5 mill per day should be made regardless of the spawners i got from raiding them twice. he duped the entire map LOL

And after that with a while jamm made it impossible to rename spawners as he fixed the glitch. ( u can go try it now ... if u try to place spawners in an anvil, it will tell u "u cant rename spawners" )
    so as a conclusion we can all see from this that giga never afked ig spawners nor his fac members ( they only afked pigman for gapples only and am sure of that) they still managed to get 2.8k igs + 2.5k pigman + 1k creeper spawners and alot more without afking .. and from what i saw .. giga single handed the renaming and duping glitch by his own to win the damn f top ( and Jamm go check his playing time which is another evidence).
    Now After we done with Giga .. we can go to the other Person who used this same glitch and duped like its unending which is xEST.
    This guys xest never had more than 20 mill placed which are 35 creepers and rest shit spawners . no igs placed at all ( and jamm u can go check the history of spawners placing and f top history if it was possible)
    and here is a screeni of their f top value and spawners that was placed most of the time
    [​IMG]
    not only that .... but xest said he and his fac always afked .... and jamm if u check their play time .. u might think they did .. .. cause they really afked .. but not near spawners ... they always afked at spawn .. xest + calamatyxgod + ghost + elchman ... all of the people who afked in their fac was always afking at spawn .. specifically at the /warp pvp side .. and everyone who saw them there .. they can relate... and here are some screenshots of them afking at spawn at random times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    so as u can see they never afk spawners, and they never had igs placed.... they only placed 800 mill once .. and screenshotted their f top value to have it as a defense if they got caught duping.. and mitlar saw that too ... even over night at their time they never really placed that much of spawners... not that only he said he got alot of igs from killing bosses .... well if i consider my self as a reference its hard to get igs from bosses each time u kill them. Mostly rouge agents and azerox bosses are the ones who give igs , and not always ... most of the time they give shit ton of protection 9 gear and sharpness 10 swords and axes. And still u fucking managed to have more than 1.3k igs placed down.... so u want to tell me that u killed 1.3 legendery bosses this map and they all gave u ig spawners ?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? TELL ME .. show me 1.3k screenshots of u getting 1.3k igs each time u killed a boss
    and still at the end they say they are legit and elchman starts creating shit from his mined in order to win and not getting disqualified.
    at the end all i want to say that this map was really messed up and a lot of glitches and been abused, and alot of glitches happened that made players lose stuff for no reason. like at the beggning that guy named zblackking duped using a glitch .. and now these guys duped using this glitch.. and people who worked their ass off to get to the top 3 are being oppressed.. like there is tons of small facs who had a near bill value but was not able to compete of the glitch abuse.

Finally, what i want from all this post is for Justice to take place.
    Thanks for everyone who read this post
    Here is a cool goat for u guys :D
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Sayori

Sayori Member

first also what
  3. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

#no f top for no one fuck you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tammy

Tammy Member

pure shit lol
  5. abuildera(True)

abuildera(True) Fresh Spawn

+1, this is a very detailed thread with multiple valid points and evidence based accusations. ban giga and take autists spawners. Ps: why u do this g1ga? cuZ sh1nH f012ckinf youR pu$Y mUm? Is a little dab dayum son!
  6. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

mad cos bad autists on top
  7. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

also we got some igs back because of you guys mining our spawners lmfao from before
  8. abuildera(True)

abuildera(True) Fresh Spawn

Why double posting? U scaRe cuZ u getting exp0zed? Tuki tiki tiki tiki +1
  9. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

yes
  10. eh blue .. u got refunded cause asasa mined part of the spawners .. not cause we mined them -_- get ur facts right
  11. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

facts*
  12. well elchman and giga and the other pps are cheaters that s it I think sayori he just said how he found out
  13. YouBeCombo

Lol your funny that’s why giga doesn’t place spawners all thru out the map and then fucking says I didn’t need to use them lmao he scared he going to get raided again :/
  14. ahh now i see .. am talking to a blind kid xD
  15. YouBeCombo

This is a fat lie^
  16. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

sorry i dont read paragraphs : (
  17. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

you was banned half of the map shut the fuck up lmfao
  18. lol rawr and autists should both be disqualifed. It's pretty obvious from the points made in this thread giga had duped many ig's. There would be no reason for him to keep randomly buying chicken spawners if he wasn't going to dupe them.

I also belive the leaders of both factions should be perma banned, as they ruined the map
  19. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

there is no valid proof both of them duped, mad cos autists on t0p
  20. getting banned does not getting disconnected from the server .. as he can know what exactly happened from anyone in the server
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.