Carnage?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by giga_08, Mar 31, 2019.

1. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

So, basically, i invseed M1tlar and saw him placing stacks of ig spawners, "one" of them were duped // glitched spawners, and he claims that he helped staff "test" the glitch, first of all, if you helped them test a glitch why keep an illegal item? second of all, his faction found the glitch, how are we suppose to know that they haven't used that glitch for the sake of their f top and then reporting it? so they would look clean, i mean i've got all the proof of M1tlar using those duped igs but even with that proof jamm tends to ignore it and tries to investigate me, when he has literally no proof what so ever, kind of ironic 2019-03-30_18.00.21.png 2019-03-30_17.59.44.png 2019-03-30_18.00.27.png I want justice, disqualify carnage from f top and punish the rule breakers

Please do not comment on this thread with hate, bring some facts into it not toxicity, especially you, eze.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

@Goazart lmao this is hella fishy lmao
  3. Tammy

Tammy Member

@Goazart hello sir? u got anything to say?
  4. cp12cwp

cp12cwp Active Member

o_O Sketchy af
  5. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

@Goazart you should be checking autists and rawr spawners aswell since they claim they have been grinding all this time and as you know for the past couple of weeks no spawners where placed or afked. Xest does afk but in warp pvp. Legit they both duped.
  6. lambda

lambda Fresh Spawn

7. giga_08

this isn't a thread to discuss autists or rawr, there is a solid proof of carnage duping right here, and should be dealt with before starting to investigate the ones with no sufficient proof.
  8. lambda

lambda Fresh Spawn

@giga_08 this is, You are scared because carnage is so close to ftop1.
  9. giga_08

did i say not to comment on this thread unless you had relevant facts? please refrain yourself from making such stupid comments which might cause off topic comments then closing of the thread in the future.
  10. lambda

lambda Fresh Spawn

@giga_08 You sound like a stupid politician who trys to pretend like something has not happened, you also duping.
  11. YouBeCombo

legit stfu all comments matter when it comes to f top your not the only one who can start making rules up legit this is the post to talk to about carnage I bring up your fac and rawr fac aswell since they duped aswell lmao.

@Goazart just make no f top this map ezzz
  12. CatMan

CatMan Fresh Spawn

no ftop??? what is the use of factions raiding to get the number 1 ftop position if there isn't going to be any reward for it? like no goal at all...
  13. giga_08

provide proof, if you cna't then stop talking
    no f top? finally realised that your fac is going to get disqualified so you want no f top now?
  14. lambda

lambda Fresh Spawn

In the server, giga or namba, cant remember who, said that carnage got 300 spawners from them, and the spawners they got from them were.... can you guess... DUPED. So invseed miltar and framed them
  15. giga_08

sherlock holmes there
  16. eze

eze Active Member

You im not gonnna say anything but y prob used that glitch before??
  17. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

These spawners are old because they can't be named anymore. You have evidence of him placing one of these. You said he placed stacks though, so you need to prove that. Send to my dms if you have proof.

Mit and I tested this glitch a few weeks ago and he said these were left over. He did report it in staff chat when he found them so I think he could have used one to actually check if it worked so he could inform us. I don't know why there were so many though..

Every ftop fac is being investigated this map and we have been looking in to each one. Cheating factions will be disqualified if proven guilty of fake or duped value.
  18. M1TLAR

M1TLAR Active Member

I told you this before I was testing with jamm and hhh the rename dupe glitch. I did not even know about the glitch until hhh told me when I logged on one day, and I quickly told jamm and started changing some spawners to show how it worked exactly alongside hhh. Thinking that the itacilized spawners would not work anymore I kept them. If I really wanted to have "fake spawners" I would have placed them and mined them. Let's talk about the real problem here. We raided you twice both when you had over 1bil igs up. so we roughly got 3-4bil worth of spawners from you. Meanwhile, rawr has 4bil worth of spawners doing absolutely nothing the whole map but afking at spawn. I've told Jamm of every dupe method on the server since sotw. No reason for me to use those glitches now.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. YouBeCombo

Yea fuck you *****y salty ass kid.
  20. giga_08

so hhh told you about the glitch? wonder how many spawners he duped before he told you, also why did uh ave those spawners in ur inv and placing them? didnt you know they werent legal?????????????????