Kryt_ Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Mute Appeal' started by Kryt/ PC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

If discussions continue to go off-topic/comments continue to be toxic/obscene then I'm closing the thread.
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Wtf is this thread. Holy shit calm the F*** down.
  3. RazotayX

+1 Think he deserves another chance, you guys gave Smoke not one but 2 extra chances. And SSG aswell.

Will admit that the application is not the best.
  4. EvolvedTV

EvolvedTV Fresh Spawn

+1 Now whilst i must say this isn't the best appeal in the world you can still tell some effort went into it, and i can see some sincerity. I say next map give him 1 last chance, and when i say 1 i mean only 1. ConspiracyCraft could not only use all the members we can get, but definitely all the ogs we can get back aslong as he comes back clean meaning no more cheating, racism, exploiting, hacking, duping, anything of that nature, and if you're caught in the acts of any of these thing i suggest a perm ip blacklist from everything (Discord, Forums, and the Server). Good luck.
  5. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

Kryt deserves an unban how almost every autist member got unbanned and funny how giga’s slaves only say -1
  6. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

7. +1 he deserve to have another chance
  8. _Intreqid_

_Intreqid_ Member

If he really will change, and not be a total douchebag or cheating. I think he could make the server a bit more interesting and plus he is a OG... Most people that have been playing the server for a long time are starting to die off. So for someone who still wants to play and make it right then +1. However if he is found cheating, or toxic. He will be banned immedietly and having absolute zero chance of being unbanned. He has had a lot of chances in the past but if he truly matures and acts like a adult and not some whinny child using his moms credit card. Then I think he should have another chance.
    -Intimidatinq
  9. Cadirac

Cadirac Fresh Spawn

Kid who are u randie
  10. Cadirac

Cadirac Fresh Spawn

Your à randie and don't know shit you joined end of map 14 so stfu
  11. Erya2004

Erya2004 Member

Did you not just see Jamm's replay you legit said the exact same thing.
  12. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Jamms reply didn't have any effect on eze, probably didn't even read it, that's why I wrote it, you wouldn't understand anyway.
  13. RazotayX

If eze didn't read Jamm's post, why would he read yours..
    Jamms more relevant then you.
  14. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

It's not about who's more relevant, stop filthing the thread with your off topic nonsense
  15. redmon

redmon Fresh Spawn

16. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

you know eze will come here and start being toxic towards you legit you also need to stop going off topic.
  17. WolfScreamYTG

WolfScreamYTG Helper Staff Member

Bad appeal. Nice job lying to Jamm on the first occasion you have made many offences.
  18. itSoul

itSoul Member

irrelevant
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. brezily

brezily Fresh Spawn

+1 cant we just have a member back it is just xray plus even if the people who got xrayed got griefed couldnt they just roll it back?
    He was xraying just to find lava so let him be plus we need peeps back