Kryt_ Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Mute Appeal' started by Kryt/ PC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Kryt/ PC

Kryt/ PC Fresh Spawn

Username: Kryt_

Punished by: JamTheGoat

Server: Global

Date punished: I don't really remember the date but I'm pretty sure it was around the sotw of the new map of survival.

Punishment type: Ban

Punishment length: Perm ban

Reason: X ray

Plea: I've been banned on survival for Xray when i first got banned on survival for Xray I denied the fact that I did Xray. I did lie to jam that I didn't X-ray even tho he has proof I did. Yes I do admit that I have x rayed on survival. I wish I never had X-ray on survival since its an unfair advantage to have I know how it feel to have some better way to obtain loot than other it first feels good then it feels shitty since your not playing fair and then regret doing it because its not fun. I know how much jam loves his survival server since it was the sotw week for survival when I did get banned on cc I hope all you survivalist people forgive my action I deeply apologize.

Duping
    I do admit to duping on conspiracy craft map 13 Factions so basically the story behind it was when having x2 loot from outpost (jam removed already) when killing a zombie or skeleton the armor they have on, would drop more then that "1" piece of armor but in stack. I've been caught red handed as blaze or spaz have recorded it and send proof to Jamm which he in person banned me.
    I deeply apologize for this since I did take an unfair advantage to obtain loot faster then other player. I can't reverse time and change the past. I deeply apologize for my action as this apology wouldn't really help since the map has been over for quite awhile.

Toxicity/racism

I did in faction get banned a lot of time for my racism I don't remember who I really been racist towards but I would like to apologize to you again. I do know how it feels to offend by someone else racist words as some of my friend calls me "tech scammer" here so which really offends me.I deeply apologize being racist even tho I didn't learn my lesson from the first ban second ban or third ban. I do really think I've change now since I'm more mature since I've been in college. I do apologize to everyone who I've been toxic towards or been racist towards I'm sorry, please forgive me.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Dannyster139

Dannyster139 Member

+1 he only wanted some saplings
  3. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

+1 server needs all the players it can get, this dude didnt commit a major crime
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

Funny how you act like you're still banned only because of xray.

This was a shit appeal. You didn't even mention anything about your duping on factions.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

+1 i would love to pvp against one more player : )
  6. itSoul

itSoul Member

7. Kmo

Kmo Member

funny how you act like xray is the only hack you have ever used, when you are a toxic ass cheater -1. Bring you back would just make cc worse.
  8. itSoul

itSoul Member

A toxic ass cheater? You promised you wouldn't be toxic on your trillion ban appeals and look at you now insulting everyone in the server Mohammad
  9. _Annerose_

_Annerose_ Member

Kryt/ PC u should list every ban uve gotten and stop being a fattie +1
  10. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

11. CombatGuitar

CombatGuitar Helper Staff Member

Would be nice to have you back ;) +1
  12. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

nah stay banned, you've had one too many chances lmfao
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Erya2004

Erya2004 Member

+ 1 it wasn’t the best appeal but still not the worst I can tell how much you want to still put your time and effort into playing cc again, but I do however agree with jamm on this and say you didn’t put enough time and a lot of effort into this appeal.
  14. HunterzXP

HunterzXP Member

If he means what he says then unban him.

+1
  15. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Dam the goat be exposing everyone, if u did get banned for more than just xray u need to drop the ego and just state it.
  16. dainande

dainande Fresh Spawn

+1 good gaming chair
  17. eze

eze Active Member

HE DESRVE unbanned more than his brother
    and every assh0le on autists and every dumb fck cheating at least he didnt ddos he xray!? wtf that is a big problem nice jamm is good owner!
    immma use xray ban me plz
  18. ILoveMoMo

ILoveMoMo Member

+1 He deserves an unban
  19. dainande

dainande Fresh Spawn

He really wants to get unbanned
  20. Kmo

Kmo Member

calm down daniel val....