Invasion News

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Goazart, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

Greetings from Jamm! (Yes, I changed my username)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How are you guys doing today? I'm here to give y'all some news about Invasion and some insight into the next map. Map 16 began on December 15th and it's currently, almost exactly three months in. While we have made improvements in some areas on this map, such as our backend, it didn't really go as well as we hoped it would player-wise. There's only so much we can do to keep a map alive when it's over halfway in, and continuing to release costly updates with so few players isn't working out.

I think the best course of action for us is to just do our absolute best to have a successful SOTW next map that we can build from. A SOTW with little to no problems and a fair amount of players could extend the life of the map considerably. It's just the nature of faction servers these days that after two weeks, you've got half of the amount that was on during the first day, if that.

I know there are other issues that have come into factor here as well, like a lack of staff members and just not much to do overall, and we're working on that. We recruited @M1TLAR a little over a week ago to the new Screen Share Team and he is doing a great job at that. I think that it makes a lot of sense to have this, considering it takes players far too long to get Mod. @M1TLAR is currently leading the SS Team and helping us better learn how to find clients and ban cheaters who try to ruin the PvP experience on CC.

When is the EOTW?

We don't have a date set for the actual EOTW yet. That usually doesn't come until the day of or the day before the SOTW, and the next map is not ready. I will say that it won't be like last year though and take until Summer, I'm hopeful that we can have things near ready by the end of this month or in April. I am doing the best that I can, but it's a lot of work to do for just two people, Justugh and myself.

When will FTOP be calculated and paid out?

Generally FTOP would be calculated on the EOTW, but since we said this map was going to last around two months, we're going to calculate FTOP and pay out before the next map begins. So, we need to decide on a Spawner Lock period where no one can break or place spawners, so everyone places their spawners, and to allow for the final raids of the map. Comment down below when you would like the Spawner Lock to start and end and we will go with the most requested time. It needs to be on a weekend, by the way. It could start say on a Wednesday and last until Sunday, or Friday-Sunday perhaps.

What's next?

We're working on having more content and things to grind on the next map. This map was more simple pvp-wise than the others, but it made the end game rather, easy.. Conspiracy has always focused on making grinding worth doing and I think if we can find a balance between grind and pvp that's not dominated by overpowered stuff, we will be in a good place.

I think the best path for us from here on out is to just focus more on what you guys actually want from us instead of trying to be something we aren't meant to be. There are people who play factions just for money these days, and that is okay. If that if that is what you want, there are other servers for you. But if you just want to have a fun time playing factions with your friends and passing out L's to your enemies, that is why we are here. I made this server to bring people together, not so people could fight over money.

Obviously for Invasion to be more enjoyable, it will need more players active throughout the entire day. There are still many things we can do to make that happen that we have not done before, such as providing more engaging content, doing events every single day, recruiting more staff, lowering the amount of cheaters, advertising through YouTubers and keeping the community updated every week at the very least.

SS Team

As I mentioned earlier in the post, we do have the beginning of a Screen Share Team right now. As part of that team, their job is to simply watch and screen share players who are suspected of cheating. It is currently an open position and I will give you the format below for those of you who might want to apply for it here.

Title: ( {Username's SS Team Application )

Username: (IGN here)

Date Joined: (mm/dd/yy or an estimate)

Time Played: (An estimation of your total playtime on the server since you joined)

Timezone: (CST, EST, CET, etc)

Reason: (Why are you applying?)

Experience: (Provide examples of your experience if you have it)

Discord: (Discord account along with its 4 digit number)
    You must meet these requirements if you want to apply for the SS Team.
    • At least 2 months since first join.
    • At least 36 hours of playtime.
    • At least 14 years of age.
    • A discord account.
    • Well known and supported in the community.
    • No recent bans on record (1 month at least).
    • No blacklisted offenses such as doxing.
    • No history of cheating.
    • Lots of experience screen sharing players and finding hidden cheats.
    Summing up

The EOTW is not ready to be announced yet, and we're ready to set a start and end date for the Spawner Lock on map 16. The FTOP will be paid out before the actual EOTW, and Map 17 is in development but it isn't close to being ready yet. We now have the beginnings of an SS Team formed and applications for positions on the team are now open. Moving forward, we just want to focus on being more community oriented and giving you all a place you really enjoy logging on to each day. Another goal is to get rid of as many closet cheaters as possible. If you would like to join our Elite Group to give your opinion on things for both the current map and the next map, or the server in general, we'd love to have you join (pm me if so)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. Tammy

Tammy Member

spawner lockdown for like 2 days before calculating
  3. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

add ce’s for next map please, and makee sure kb 2 isn’t used as much and make people use less armour map 13 / 12 was fine about the armour situation got worse map 14 15 16
  4. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Start lockdown on friday and announce on Sunday, but announce which week's Friday you're going to decide to enable lockdown so everyone is able to place every spawner they have.
  5. make Friday and Saturday and announce on Sunday
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Start Wednesday and end Sunday!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Kmo

Kmo Member

that moment when your prob best sser on server but cant join kms
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

*ss head gets kicked by ac* lolxd jk fun update! make spawner lock down on friday to saturday hehe
  9. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Hopefully Map 17 is gonna be better then Map 16. (I feel bad cause I’ve commented this same sentence like 3 times already for the previous maps and they’ve all been, yah know..)

You can do dis Mr. Jam!
    We has Hope!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Speedy

Speedy Active Member

Can we have a map when everything is perfect with at least 50+ active players daily with updates everyweek and something to grind all day for and 10 man factions which would equal more bases and more raids. more koths daily. Buff the event crates. make the next map have an actual story no more agent cyborg and alien. Can the owner actually play the whole map please? You should give every youtuber with good quality yt videos a yt rank cause the server needs more publicity. I JUST WANT THE MAP TO BE LIKE MAP 9 10 11 AND 12 PUT TOGETHER THATS ALL I ASK FOR
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

I like this. Only part I don't agree with is the story, it does have one already, but we're working on developing it further. I've been grinding fam, I'm workin on it.

Y'all want more content, more players, more pvp, no cheaters, more staff and no f*cking bugs. I'm doing everything I can to make that happen. I am in a good space right now and I'm ready to kill shit again. Look around, things are improving, and I've been active the past few weeks and I do koth events all the time.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Cant argue with that, improvements takes time, not trying to ride but jamm has already started to work on many of these , testing gap cd, hosting koths while alot are on, the past week has been 10 times funner than this whole map it self. :)
  13. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

good shit
  14. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Good shit !
  15. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Easier said than done but ok.
  16. Speedy

Speedy Active Member

Conspiracy Craft BATTLE PASS