Harassment by StrikerStrom

Discussion in 'Report Player' started by danisaacs, Mar 8, 2019.

1. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

I have Striker /ignored in game, and blocked on discord. I've asked him not to talk to me. For most of the evening, even after being directly told on VC to stop, he's been using /me to bypass /ignore and harrass me. Chat window is time stamped EST.

2019-03-08_10.32.12.png 2019-03-08_10.43.01.png 2019-03-08_10.43.14.png 2019-03-08_19.43.04.png 2019-03-08_19.49.03.png
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. To start off Jamm added /me a few days ago and its not my fault it chats to 100% of the server. 2nd because you have me ignored in Discord i didint hear you say anything on vc. Using [item] on the other hand is indeed bypassing which is what a few people have done myself included but ive tried to stop.
  3. Also would like to add I couldent hear you on vc but someone told me what you said and I was informed you were insulting me in vc which is kinda douche move.
  4. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

Hmm, now how do you ignore someone on the forums....
  5. Lmao Not sure even if thats possible. I commented in my defense.
  6. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

hes right i heard it too lol...
  7. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

To start off Jamm added /me a few days ago and its not my fault it chats to 100% of the server. 2nd because you have me ignored in Discord i didint hear you say anything on vc. Using [item] on the other hand is indeed bypassing which is what a few people have done myself included but ive tried to stop.
    You knew damn well /me went to everyone. At the very least you knew it when I told you to stop. Lying in your defense is not a good practice.

Also would like to add I couldent hear you on vc but someone told me what you said and I was informed you were insulting me in vc which is kinda douche move.
    You couldn't hear me? Bullshit. Blocking you does not prevent you from hearing me in VC, or me from hearing you if you actually spoke. Two lies, now. You should run for office.
  8. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

You're always welcome, plus well said.

Attached Files:

9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

dam survival be taking everything offensive
  10. zNutorius

zNutorius Active Member

Exactly
  11. Well i didint hear you say anywords in vc. Also I never said that i didint know that /me went to all. Call it lies all you want idc.
  12. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

lmao! You replied "LMAO" via /me after I said something in VC. I knew trolls lived under bridges, but you're so full of shit you must live in the sewer.
  13. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

I'm not particularly offended by any one thing he said in game, per se. The issue is that he says anything to me at all.
  14. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

His harassment continues.

Attached Files:

15. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

lol fighting over this is just pathetic hehexd survival kids these days making drama from lil things like what faction kids used to do hehexd
  16. saenua

saenua Fresh Spawn

Striker, I've watched this evolve over the span of months since I started playing on the server, I'm aware there's more to it than what everyone else and I have seen come from you in the chat, but that is beyond the point I'm trying to make. I think at some point you have to sit down and figure out whether what you're doing has any merit or is worth it, because all I see you doing continuously is trying to degrade Dani at every chance and corner you can get.
    Honestly, does it not get tiring for you? Because most of the time* when I'm on at the same time as you, at least once, you'll mention his name in a degrading or insulting manner. Chill out for once and enjoy the server, this isn't great for your stress levels nor does it make you appear as a friendly person or a person you can trust. I'm sure you have your reasons for why you act in that manner but honestly, keep it in party chat if you need to vent about your dislike for someone, it'll go over much better that way and you'll save yourself and everyone else from having to read a harassment report and constructing a new judgment for your character.

* not always, don't mistake it for that and don't try to come for me for that.

However, Dani, Striker is correct about Discord, or at least it was how Discord used to work a few years ago, I'm not sure if it still behaves that way. If you ignore someone and they're in the voice chat with you, you won't hear what they say and they won't hear what you're saying.

Cheers.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

Nope, tested it out with Ena before I posted that. Blocked him on discord, went to voice chat, and I could hear him, he could hear me.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List